FX guns on eBay.

Purchase a FX product on ebay at near cost with zero warranty. Pass

You get whatever warranty is remaining, although I'd agree that the price is a bit high for a demo gun with only 2/3 warranty remaining. Even worse not knowing who the seller is, if it were a nice bloke within FX I could see more support here, if it's Johnathon, NO one should support.

-Matt

You get whatever warranty is remaining, although I'd agree that the price is a bit high for a demo gun with only 2/3 warranty remaining. Even worse not knowing who the seller is, if it were a nice bloke within FX I could see more support here, if it's Johnathon, NO one should support.

-Matt
On the listing I viewed, I did not see any mention of warranty.

FX Warranty Policy:

Full Three Year Warranty
FX Airguns USA offers a full factory back-up service to each FX Airgun that it imports into the US. All FX Airguns manufactured from October 2017 and on are warranted to the retail consumer for three (3) years from date of purchase against faulty workmanship and defective materials. Proof of purchase is required. The warranty of your FX Airgun is transferable with copy of original invoice or receipt.

What is covered

Replacement parts, labor and return shipping to the costumer (USA only).

What is not covered
Normal wear and tear from regular use. Failure or damage due to abuse or misuse as outlined in the owner’s manual. Modication, tampering, or altering the gun in any way not specifically authorized by the factory with non-standard parts, springs, seals, etc will void the warranty. Minor blemishes or cosmetic defects that do not effect the performance or functionality of the gun are also not covered.

Warranty Claims
Warranty claims and repair for USA customers only. Call FX Airguns USA at (866) 639-0772 and select option 1 for the service department. You can also email claims to [email protected]. If it is determined a return is necessary, you will be issued a Return Authorization Number. Write this number boldly on the box and return the product prepaid to FX Airguns USA. Your name, address, email address, phone number and a note explaining the defect found must be included in the package. A copy of the original dated receipt must accompany the return.

FX Airguns USA
3030Hall Watters Dr.
Wilmington, NC. 28405
P. +1 866 639 0772

Looks like it would have to include:
The warranty of your FX Airgun is transferable with copy of original invoice or receipt.

FX Warranty Policy:

Full Three Year Warranty
FX Airguns USA offers a full factory back-up service to each FX Airgun that it imports into the US. All FX Airguns manufactured from October 2017 and on are warranted to the retail consumer for three (3) years from date of purchase against faulty workmanship and defective materials. Proof of purchase is required. The warranty of your FX Airgun is transferable with copy of original invoice or receipt.

What is covered

What is not covered
Normal wear and tear from regular use. Failure or damage due to abuse or misuse as outlined in the owner’s manual. Modication, tampering, or altering the gun in any way not specifically authorized by the factory with non-standard parts, springs, seals, etc will void the warranty. Minor blemishes or cosmetic defects that do not effect the performance or functionality of the gun are also not covered.

Warranty Claims
Warranty claims and repair for USA customers only. Call FX Airguns USA at (866) 639-0772 and select option 1 for the service department. You can also email claims to [email protected]. If it is determined a return is necessary, you will be issued a Return Authorization Number. Write this number boldly on the box and return the product prepaid to FX Airguns USA. Your name, address, email address, phone number and a note explaining the defect found must be included in the package. A copy of the original dated receipt must accompany the return.

FX Airguns USA
3030Hall Watters Dr.
Wilmington, NC. 28405
P. +1 866 639 0772

The warranty of your FX Airgun is transferable with copy of original invoice or receipt.

From one of the listings...

1697639120066.png

For those interested…

I jumped on this with what I thought was a low offer Sunday night. It was immediately accepted.

Rifle arrived today - looks brand new - in FX box. I was excited - here is my timeline for getting the rifle up and running. Its a shooter - set my high score shooting Masters card at 40 yards (not 30).

1:45 - FedEx delivers box
1:48 – Box Opened and contents confirmed, rifle inspected
2:00 – Barrel cleaned with Patchworm, Scope mounted
2:00 – 2:35 – Work
2:42 – Scope sighted in at 30 yards (5 total shots)
2:48 – Chronoed 1st 5 shot group (shots 6-10 – one hole @ 30 yards)
2:57 – Power adjusted from 921 to 902 fps during 5 shot group (tested how many clicks relates to fps)
3:13 – Completed 40 Yard Masters target (2 sighters) 179 6X with Athlon Argos – not enough scope
3:30 – 4:30 - Break
4:30 – Swapped scopes from Wolverine – zeroed Sightron 36x (5 shots)
4:53 – Completed 2nd 40 Yard Masters target – 193 9X – new personal record for 40 Masters
5:23 – Completed 3rd 40 Yard Masters target – 188 7X (perfect conditions)
5:30 – Packed up and moved everything inside

I purchased this used rifle off eBay. It appears to be close to new. Seller included 3 new FX tins of pellets!

The Power Pup is a special Dreamline with a large 80cc plenum. This one had a nice short 500mm .25 barrel.
So, now I have three 500mm barrels for my 2 Dreamlines (.177, .22 and .25). I have one Dreamline stock in bullpup format and one in classic rifle format.

I like the 500mm barrel for FX rifles – because they use a non-traditional barrel that is so thin that I worry about flex/harmonics in lengths longer than 500mm.

So, I can mix n match my Dreamline between Classic and Bullpup format and swap any caliber onto either stock!

This Power Pup shoots lights out. Trigger has lots of slop, but I like shooting bullpups (i.e. my Prophets) – this thing handles very much like my RTIs – just lighter.

Summary: this sale is legit gentlemen, get em while you can !

-Ed

IMG_3030.jpeg

IMG_3034.jpeg

IMG_3039.jpeg

IMG_3040.jpeg

IMG_3044.jpeg

IMG_3049.jpeg

IMG_3051.jpeg

IMG_3054.jpeg

Last edited:
I am in the crowd that would like to think the ebay seller Outdoors8423 is FX USA, and selling the Demo guns is just part of the moving/selling property phase. Hoping Jet can clear this up:

Reactions: KodiakJac

FX Warranty Policy:

Full Three Year Warranty

What is covered

What is not covered

Warranty Claims

FX Airguns USA
3030Hall Watters Dr.
Wilmington, NC. 28405
P. +1 866 639 0772

Not been my experience. No receipt was required for my used Maverick. They just warrantied all of the work based on serial number. No idea if utah airguns will adopt the same practice though.

Lots of deals have gone through for less. You better get the good deals while you can. If not, the people who were able to get them cheap are happy to put them back up on the classifieds here for a hefty premium.

Lol reselling FX-USA pcp's would be a new low that I would not be shocked to see from some members here.

-Matt

Lots of deals have gone through for less. You better get the good deals while you can. If not, the people who were able to get them cheap are happy to put them back up on the classifieds here for a hefty premium.
And they will sit and sit and sit…..plenty here already that have sat and sat. If that is a members plan that is a really 💩 y plan to make money. It’s a no win. People are stupid on eBay and will bid ridiculous prices on utter crap. eBay fees negate the over bidding for the sellers. Here people aren’t as dumb and won’t pay the high prices.

Reactions: MysticalDragon
And they will sit and sit and sit…..plenty here already that have sat and sat. If that is a members plan that is a really 💩 y plan to make money. It’s a no win. People are stupid on eBay and will bid ridiculous prices on utter crap. eBay fees negate the over bidding for the sellers. Here people aren’t as dumb and won’t pay the high prices.

I remember a few buying up all the pellets during covid and reselling them for a few bucks :rolleyes:

Reactions: dens228