FX guns on eBay.

And they will sit and sit and sit…..plenty here already that have sat and sat. If that is a members plan that is a really 💩 y plan to make money. It’s a no win. People are stupid on eBay and will bid ridiculous prices on utter crap. eBay fees negate the over bidding for the sellers. Here people aren’t as dumb and won’t pay the high prices.
It already started and worked for some. I agree that they usually go for much more on eBay, But some of the deals they had were pretty good, and some must have been even better because you see they took the low ball offers. The deals haven’t been as good lately as more people have caught on to what’s being sold. Some of the first items went pretty cheap. Wish I had really needed some of that stuff, but I’m waiting for specific things, so I passed.
I have directed a couple people looking for specific things, and they have sold pretty quickly after, so I hope that they were able to get the deals.

I remember a few buying up all the pellets during covid and reselling them for a few bucks :rolleyes:
Yeah I got a great deal on something like 15 tins of bent up skirts 18.1 jsb
It already started and worked for some. I agree that they usually go for much more on eBay, But some of the deals they had were pretty good, and some must have been even better because you see they took the low ball offers. The deals haven’t been as good lately as more people have caught on to what’s being sold. Some of the first items went pretty cheap. Wish I had really needed some of that stuff, but I’m waiting for specific things, so I passed.
I have directed a couple people looking for specific things, and they have sold pretty quickly after, so I hope that they were able to get the deals.
yeah I did see a bunch sold in one day and I wondered that same thing did the seller just go through and accept all the offers.