FX FX guns WITHOUT POI Shift Issues

Stress free living. No topics like this to seek out for help or reassurance. You must be crazy.
Probably... but the poor tolerances here and there and delicate or after thought engineering in the Fx's just doesn't do it for me. I started with a Tarantula and a lot of things about it are pretty incredible... like the exhaust valve design, but things like the trigger and hammer system are not that good. Similar issues with the Impact but had a number of tolerance issues in it. The Royale is probably the best thing they've made that I've experienced...
At my age, just trying to shoot what I enjoy and wade through the long list of projects that have accumulated... 😃
Bob

There is a point.

The POI shift is rather a relative thing.

For casual shooters and most hunters the slight POI shift is not a problem.

For keen precession shooters I mostly find that even a slight POI shift is a problem.

Royal 400 is great in POI consistency.

I understand that one of the reasons of keeping the liners inside the cylinder or plenum in Panthera and DRS is to avoid POI shift.

Almost all the PCP models of FX are currently being made on liner system. So changing the liner system means redesigning of all the models of FX as far as the balance of the gun is concerned.

The liners are very accurate but are mostly unsuccessful in creating a consistantly precise and accurate truck gun.

Many users having liner system using the gun in their trucks complain about this issue while similar users of Cricket do not face this issue.

Bhaur

Last edited: