FX Halo Ammunition - Say Goodbye To Pellets

“Expect that the FX Halo Ammunition will replace your pellets as the common round used for everything from pest control, small game hunting, target shooting, and backyard plinking….”

I believe that may happen eventually (not just Halo, but slugs in general) for most everything over .177 and beyond 50 or 60yds. Currently, “slugs” are not allowed in some of the competitive target shooting that I do, so until that changes, I’m basically forced to keep using projectiles with inferior ballistics.

“Expect that the FX Halo Ammunition will replace your pellets as the common round used for everything from pest control, small game hunting, target shooting, and backyard plinking….”

I believe that may happen eventually (not just Halo, but slugs in general) for most everything over .177 and beyond 50 or 60yds. Currently, “slugs” are not allowed in some of the competitive target shooting that I do, so until that changes, I’m basically forced to keep using projectiles with inferior ballistics.
I feel for you @Scotchmo
Or should I say my guns feel for you?
According to the rules of the house here the guns are required to be handled by a shooter with inferior ability
Just sayin’
Edward