FX Halo Ammunition - Say Goodbye To Pellets

As an airgun community I believe we deserve a response from FX on this joke of a product "release". It makes them look really bad IMO. Earlier this year they had people posting about them like UA, had them at IWA saying they were done and will be to market shortly. So what happened with that? 7 months later and nothing. My guess is they're not so magical after all

Us PB guys are still waiting on the Cloud Defensive EPL pistol light, and it’s been nearly four years on that. It’s literally become a joke/meme to reference it in the pistol community, so I can see the same happening with these if they don’t drop soon. :ROFLMAO:

Heck, I joined about a month before these were announced, and we’ve moved twice since then lol.

Reactions: Dairyboy
Yeah, Frank, you read my feelings — they were right there in the unedited version.

However, a kind person reached out to me and showed me a blind spot in my emotional response. 🙈

➠ I still think, FX owes us an apology/ explanation.
Yupp.

Matthias
As long as blind spot doesn’t mean possibly jeopardizing a future freebie relationship with the manufacturer. Don’t be the guy who’s afraid to speak his mind because his favorite toy company will cut him off.

I bet FX couldn't get the flight characteristics good enough to be as precise as compared to the better pellets and current slugs they are already associated with. Probably even more so they couldn't reduce production costs as low as projected.

Maybe whoever it was that caused all those legal problems in FX USA jumped the gun with the/a premature HALO announcement to begin with.

FX should definitely clear the air on this subject.

Reactions: Dairyboy
I found a slug that is very “halo” like. It’s a JSB Knockout MK3 in .177.

Deep hollow cavity..super accurate in my RTI..they expand nicely and hold together well..and provide a satisfying POP when they hit something.

Yeah, I saw those. That's right down my alley.
But "my" calibers — they're still stuck in MkI and MkII mode.... 😆

And patience isn't my strong suit.
Come to think of it, I only own ONE suit....
My goodness.... 🤦🏻‍♂️

Matthias