FX Halo Ammunition - Say Goodbye To Pellets

“Expect that the FX Halo Ammunition will replace your pellets as the common round used for everything from pest control, small game hunting, target shooting, and backyard plinking….”

I believe that may happen eventually (not just Halo, but slugs in general) for most everything over .177 and beyond 50 or 60yds. Currently, “slugs” are not allowed in some of the competitive target shooting that I do, so until that changes, I’m basically forced to keep using projectiles with inferior ballistics.

“Expect that the FX Halo Ammunition will replace your pellets as the common round used for everything from pest control, small game hunting, target shooting, and backyard plinking….”

I believe that may happen eventually (not just Halo, but slugs in general) for most everything over .177 and beyond 50 or 60yds. Currently, “slugs” are not allowed in some of the competitive target shooting that I do, so until that changes, I’m basically forced to keep using projectiles with inferior ballistics.
I feel for you @Scotchmo
Or should I say my guns feel for you?
According to the rules of the house here the guns are required to be handled by a shooter with inferior ability
Just sayin’
Edward

• Haha
Reactions: coastal drifter
The guy who started this topic has definitely been FIRED by now.

Yeah, the world over people like to shoot the messenger.
Even in Sweden....

🔸 Maybe there is more to the story....
In my great desire to see the Halo to come out — it is the perfect projectile I have been searching for, it seems —
I easily forget how recently someone greedy and dishonest screwed over FX's operations in the US big time.

➠ And that kind of stuff can slow down promising projects.
And therefore, it is not just FX — but we airgunners have been screwed over by greed and dishonesty!! 😡

➠ I make it a point to live and work by a different set of principles (rather ancient, 2000y old) — whether it's airgunning, my job, or my personal relationships.

I hope many of you at AGN are on the same track.

Cheers from Peru, 👋🏻

Matthias

Last edited:
I changed my post on the forum —
thanks for your input 🤝🏼
you helped me put things into a better (more correct) perspective. 😊

It sounds more positive, too. I think, my disappointment with the Halo delay made me really negative — not good by most counts.....

Matthias

Reactions: coastal drifter
JungleShooter, I have changed and deleted many bitter posts, which I am sure nobody but me cared about, but you know what, if that is the flavor of the truth, throwing sugar on it, or throwing it out, doesn't help anything either. Everybody has a moment or a bad day and if people can't handle the good with the bad, well, don't worry about those people (see, I just edited myself). Being accurate and honest is orders of magnitude more important than being nice when it comes to getting, or giving out, information on a website where people are looking for exactly that.

I have never made a post anywhere i regretted making, but i have made posts where upon seeing them again i will think " Okay so that was one of my worse days "
But when almost every day is a bad one, well i think it is alright.
I also know many people have thin skin and are not able to handle some things, so in that case i urge you to just PM me, and i will take care of it, CUZ while it might seem so some times, i am not out to get anyone.
But i am a strait talker and shooter, and manners is something i have taught myself, more or less successful.

At this stage with the Halos, i am thinking we are at least allowed to make fun with it.

Yeah, the world over people like to shoot the messenger.
Even in Sweden....

🔸 Maybe there is more to the story....
In my great desire to see the Halo to come out — it is the perfect projectile I have been searching for, it seems —
I easily forget how recently someone greedy and dishonest screwed over FX's operations in the US big time.

➠ And that kind of stuff can slow down promising projects.
And therefore, it is not just FX — but we airgunners have been screwed over by greed and dishonesty!! 😡

➠ I make it a point to live and work by a different set of principles (rather ancient, 2000y old) — whether it's airgunning, my job, or my personal relationships.

I hope many of you at AGN are on the same track.

Cheers from Peru, 👋🏻

Matthias
I liked the unedited version better. We can speak the truth about how we feel. We can be blunt. We just shouldn’t be vicious with our words. There was nothing wrong with your post before editing. It showed you were upset over this matter. Now you sound like a people pleaser. Kinda fake. But I saw how you really felt and it’s ok.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
I liked the unedited version better. We can speak the truth about how we feel. We can be blunt. We just shouldn’t be vicious with our words. There was nothing wrong with your post before editing. It showed you were upset over this matter. Now you sound like a people pleaser. Kinda fake. But I saw how you really felt and it’s ok.

Yeah, Frank, you read my feelings — they were right there in the unedited version.

However, a kind person reached out to me and showed me a blind spot in my emotional response. 🙈

➠ I still think, FX owes us an apology/ explanation.
Yupp.

Matthias