FX HAS MY GUN

Who has guns @ FX REPAIR

• Total voters
really sucks i hope FX make it rite!!!
not just yours but anyone that can proove FX USA had their gun for what ever reason.

FX partnerned with FX USA and in my humble opion they should bare reasonability, they reaped the rewards, they benefited from the partnership so they should have a shared responsibility.

i know from my prospective if they dont they will NEVER see a dime from a lot of folks.

i feel very bad for FX as well

I sent FX USA 2 leaking guns last year and I paid freight of $133 on one of them. The other was under warranty. They kept them for 4 months and sent them back untouched. The paperwork was initialed NB, and the checkbox said "Functioning properly". I never said they weren't functioning, I said they leaked air. One of the guns did not even have the cheekpiece put back on and the screws to do so were missing. I repaired one myself, and the other I sent to Augie Sotelo (Bigragu, aka the "Wildcat Whisperer"). That brand new gun was leaking from the fill probe, the front regulator and the front FX gauge (the little breather hole on the back). Been rock solid since. In my experience, the service department at FX USA is no loss.
I wish you luck even if you do get your gun back.

Last edited:
Keyman, From reading all this.. This is pure speculation, maybe yours and other will end up in Puerto Rico.. I'm just going on info I've read here... No idea where they will end up and again I hate this for you...
A crook is a crook and he will profit from it.. Maybe MX who knows..
Too bad you know "some boys" to pay him a visit and get your stuff back..

I’m sure FX will make it right, and I’m sure UA will want to make sure they’re getting everything out of that SC warehouse and over to the new location. It’ll take some time, but to just leave them there in a closed down facility isn’t doing FX any favors. I’m sure they’ve been working on the logistics of it all.

I’m sure FX will make it right, and I’m sure UA will want to make sure they’re getting everything out of that SC warehouse and over to the new location. It’ll take some time, but to just leave them there in a closed down facility isn’t doing FX any favors. I’m sure they’ve been working on the logistics of it all.
That would be NC.. They be a difference my friend.. Now The Battle of Cowpens happened in SC.. Sometimes called "Americas most brilliant battle." Sorry ole boy just had to do that..

I don’t think anything will be allowed to move from FX USA LLC without the approval of a receivership. The receivership will be working for FX USA LLC while all the current management is hogtie (literally I hope), to determine assets and liabilities and viability of FX USA LLC. Sounds like there are more liabilities than assets which is normal under these circumstances. I don’t know under these circumstances what happens to customer products, but all non customer assets will probably be liquidated. I would call Utah Airguns and find out what you need to do who you need to talk to. See if you can find out the legal counsel. Keep a log, put everything in up to date and then keep track of everyone you talk, the date and time and what you are told. If you can still get proof of delivery from the shipper of the airgun that could be useful.

I wrote FX AB or Parent company FX in Sweden about my Panthera that was delivered and somehow accepted by someone at FX USA on 10/5. FX Sweden wrote back Today:

"Hi Charles, We are coming back to you when we have more information about this situation about FX Airguns USA and the rifles that are on service/repair with them.
Sincerely Christian / FX Support Team / European Office"

This was not overnight event that FX USA was going to be shut down. FX Sweden was working on this with their legal team for months. So for FX Sweden to say 'we have no info' or aka 'we did not plan or take proper steps to protect our customers' is complete BS! They let FX USA continue take repair work that they would never be able to get to. They have no one on site to call or help fix or help people answer customer questions. What the blazes. I know it is a mess but some simple planning would have avoided this for customers involvement and Christian's reply is so uninformed. I think this is tipping point about buying FX airguns.