FX HAS MY GUN

Who has guns @ FX REPAIR

• Total voters
As a gunsmith, for powder burners mind you, it amazes me the customers that will bring me things to repair that they can easily do themselves, even with zero knowledge. Sometimes I even tell them so and inform them that they would be wasting their money to have me do it but they still insist. Had a guy that told me he was uncomfortable putting new grips on a pistol (it was 2 screws).I know this doesn't help the folks that already sent their gun to FX, but I imagine that alot of those repairs fall in the same category. Seals are a big culprit in airgun malfunctions and can easily be measured, ordered and replaced.

I talked to Utah Airguns since their taking their place and they said fx USA said they’re main priority at this moment is getting customers guns back to them
That's a very good thing. Customers' property, in addition to deposits held for purchases, can sometimes be lost in the restructure or liquidation of the company. Hopefully neither will be the case here, but having your gun back in hand would be comforting.

Just talked to them I didn’t ask about shipping they still haven’t emailed me been 15 mins

Curious what your issue is with the gun? Maybe a member here could help OR you could try Utah Airguns and see if they will assist you since they are now the official outfit dealing with warranty/repair?

Sorry to hear about your woes!

Curious what your issue is with the gun? Maybe a member here could help OR you could try Utah Airguns and see if they will assist you since they are now the official outfit dealing with warranty/repair?

Reg creep

this Is my second replacement the first reg was leaking after the first 10 shots no adjustment made then this one had a reg creep and the gun sounded like it wasn’t shooting as fast and hard as it’s suppose to

Reg creep

this Is my second replacement the first reg was leaking after the first 10 shots no adjustment made then this one had a reg creep and the gun sounded like it wasn’t shooting as fast and hard as it’s suppose to

That's no good, if you haven't yet, try to contact Utah Airguns and explain your situation (including debacle with FX-USA) hopefully they remedy things for you...

Best of luck.

Reactions: oledawg
A bunch of fx guns have shown up on eBay. Seller in Wilmington NC. Looks like fx USA inventory to me. Go look and make sure none are your gun.
I’ve been watching them. There was a super deal on a Panthera and a walnut Wildcat on there. Showed them to my wife and seriously was just about to make the purchase and they are all gone. Everything from that eBay seller pulled the plug. I have no idea if any of these guns were customers guns or truly demos. But they were selling enough to have some feedback. And yes, everything was being shipped from Wilmington.

I’ve been watching them. There was a super deal on a Panthera and a walnut Wildcat on there. Showed them to my wife and seriously was just about to make the purchase and they are all gone. Everything from that eBay seller pulled the plug. I have no idea if any of these guns were customers guns or truly demos. But they were selling enough to have some feedback. And yes, everything was being shipped from Wilmington.
Yeah I see what you mean. His plug got pulled alright wow. I saw that wildcat and wanted it as well. I thought it was quite a bit over priced though. No way I’d pay 1400 for a mk2 walnut or not.

Yeah I see what you mean. His plug got pulled alright wow. I saw that wildcat and wanted it as well. I thought it was quite a bit over priced though. No way I’d pay 1400 for a mk2 walnut or not.
lol, I’m dumb. I don’t know about 1400, but I would at 1200 with good grain. The Stick by itself I’ve seen sell for 250 so I guess a 1k rifle with a $200 stock is worth it to me. Especially with good grain.

Just received my rifle back in same box so it’s not fixed
Uhhhhh, silly question but did you try it? Could it be they actually save the boxes in a back room with your name or the number on it and go and retrieve it instead of spending money on a shiny new box?