• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Hunter Compact .22 with original hard case and papers, in MINT condition

Classified Status
WTS

Sky King

Apr 29, 2023
Brookfield CT USA
CCB4C637-FFE2-466C-A79D-2C3A13CAB71A_1_201_a.jpeg
FX Hunter Compact .22 with original hard case and papers, in MINT condition

480cc carbon fiber bottle mounted on front. Below that is a Saber Tactical ARCA rail (protects bottle). Upscale AR Folding stock with FX folding adapter. ALSO includes OE buttstock.

Zulus 5-20 Day-Night Vision scope, FAB Defense combo forward grip and bipod, Eylar hard case, 38" and DonnyFL quick connect on muzzle are not included at price of $1700 but if you are interested in those items, I am sure we can come to an agreement

So, to be clear, $1700 gets you this Mint FX Hunter Compact in .22 with original and folding buttstock and OE FX hard case for it. Image shown is actual image of this item.

Located in Fairfield County CT. Local pickup is available.

No sales tax.

Payment with Zelle at this price. If you want to use PayPal, add 4.5% to cover my fees,

Must me 21 or older to purchase. I only ship within Continental USA. I will not sell or ship to residents of NYC 5 boroughs, New Jersey, Washington DC, Los Angeles or anywhere else where possession/ownership of this is prohibited by law/ordinance.

This gun does not and has never leaked. Perfect like new conditioned. Already tuned for JSB 25.39gn pellets.

Buyer pays actual shipping cost. UPS Ground preferred.

I am selling because I want the Hunter Compact in .30 and have one on the way to me.

Last edited: