FX Impact .22 Quick High to Low Power Tune

Since this spring I have been doing a good job of reducing pest birds and groundhogs at the local farms. I got these two cousins who are farmers and live about 1/4 mile apart. They both had pigeon problems and the one welcomed me to shoot them and now has none with the survivors moving up to the cousins farm. The other cousin can't believe that my air rifles won't scare his cows, do the job or whatever. Now every time I go out pesting I pass this farm and see dozens of pigeons sitting on his silos and building. I want to try to get permission again so I wanted to do a good, safe and quiet rifle tune to do the job. My Impact would be the best for the job in that it is short in length and has that high capacity magazine and shot count. I did not however want to do a complete tune for this job. I decided to just work with the valve adjuster and see what I could get. I think when I go afield I will print out a scope cap hold over chart for what can be both very short and some loner range shots. Here are the results. Bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChRX_lLFR3M&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=GunPowder%26AirPower

1566784995_20163181395d633de348ee60.03830586_IMG_20190825_211921.jpg

PS I will have to double check what I had my hammer setting at but I believe it was at the min. setting not #1