Fx impact m3 issues with slugs loading

Milf Dots

Jul 7, 2022
Aloha
I am shooting the Nielsen 33.5 grain and when I pull the sidelever back to cock it and load another slug from the magazine, it's like the side lever gets stuck and doesn't loaf a slug smoothly. Is this because of the high pellet probe I installed from the slug power kit? What can I do to make my magazine load smoothly? I'm at a loss

I am shooting the Nielsen 33.5 grain and when I pull the sidelever back to cock it and load another slug from the magazine, it's like the side lever gets stuck and doesn't loaf a slug smoothly. Is this because of the high pellet probe I installed from the slug power kit? What can I do to make my magazine load smoothly? I'm at a loss
Adjust the pin probe back a little bit. More of an issue with shorter slugs but I’ve been developing a magazine for the M3 for the past 5 months and was at a loss with this issue for quite some time. Turns out the thin part of the pin probe pushes the slug clear of the cassette before the thicker part of the probe has entered the cassette. This causes the cocking lever to get stuck.

Aw ok,
Adjust the pin probe back a little bit. More of an issue with shorter slugs but I’ve been developing a magazine for the M3 for the past 5 months and was at a loss with this issue for quite some time. Turns out the thin part of the pin probe pushes the slug clear of the cassette before the thicker part of the probe has entered the cassette. This causes the cocking lever to get stuck.
I will definitely try this.