• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Fx Impact M3 Sniper 30cal Loaded with Everything

Classified Status
SOLD
Impact M3 Sniper 30cal 700mm barrel. This is a unbranded power Block. Purchased from Talon tunes in March.Has everything besides tension barrel kit.
Has Carbon sleeve, Fat Boy moderator, slug Power kit, huma pin probe, fx duel tranfer port, Saber Tactical but pad, Saber tactical adjustable cheak riser, Saber tactical arca swiss 2 rail, Saber tactical Trs Rail.
Gun shoots absolutely Impecable.. currently tuned to shoot 59g Zan slugs at about 970. It still has there stock factory superior liner. I do have a superior Heavy for it but it's not installed as I had no need to change it as my 59g slugs stacked on top of eachother at 50yards-75yards and made moa groups at 100+yards . Depending on wind,how much coffee or Budwiezer I drank lol I could shoot better or worse.
But I bought and built it for hunting. But now I'm afraid to scratch the dam thing with so much invested. So hear is the deal.
$2,600 to me. Shipping with cost about 70 bucks. So here is the deal of a lifetime as the gun cost $2200, and there is well over 1k in extras .
So $2,600 with everything + all original parts/pieces. (No scope,rings or bipod )
Or 1,800 factory equipment( slug kit will stay installed.
I'd be will to do a partial trade for something accurate that can drop a deer in its tracks. If you want more pictures or information call or text me at 413-834-1925. Please do not waist my time or your own. Serious Inquiring people only. Thank you.
20220612_134532.jpg

Last edited: