N/A FX Impact M4 or something else?

Congrats and good luck with the M4, buts let’s clear up some misconceptions:
1. Frequent adjustment of a reg is often tied to poor performance involving creep and high ES. There’s a lot to be said for the gun that is not so easy for the noob to screw up. The Impacts all have a substantial learning curve and YT heroes have brought many new users to tears chasing unfeasible goals. Take it easy and leave the reg alone for a few hundred shots.
2. The Jack of all trades airgun is in practice a fantasy in almost all cases, particularly alternating between pellets and slugs, the latter of which are very sensitive to the leading of the barrel. If only it were as simple as adjusting the power wheel and clicking over to a different zero. Part of the aforementioned learning curve.
3. The current Huben mags are chamfered at the entrance such that no pellet seating is needed. In fact , seating only causes pellet skirts to be compressed, allowing them to rattle around. I have >22000 rounds through a GK1 with no seating and no issues. I can click 19 pellets into the mag using the OEM loading gate as quickly as I can open and load an FX magazine. I can sure unload them a lot faster, which gets expensive. I agree that there are concerns relating to safety but there are steps that can be taken (rotating the mag to an empty chamber) to mitigate that problem. I also posted a very simple method for Huben barrel cleaning, going in from the muzzle with a rod-in-tube holding a retractable patch. It’s so easy that I now favor its use on all my guns.
4. A few minutes with a Taipan Vet would forever spoil you in terms of its ease of use, trigger, shot cycle and butter smooth operation. Almost all other guns feel gritty by comparison. Very few guns are so easy to shoot accurately, particularly offhand. Taipan mags are very simple to load and cheap to purchase. I’d wager that over the distance, you’d spend less time loading per shot with a few Taipan mags on hand. Plus, there are no springs pushing pellets or slugs to one side during chambering.
5. It was very amusing to read, along with your question to me regarding attaching multiple moderators to an RTI Mora, but if you want to get your squirrels to fly, you will need to use a large caliber at a low speed, which is actually a very quiet mode of airgun operation. Perhaps one of the air powered tennis ball launchers that I see at my local dog park would be the ultimate tool. I doubt that I would return to your backyard after being hit by one of those.

Thanks ;) From what i've read and saw, there's no need to mess with the reg and valve adjustment unless i'm shooting a wide range of pellet/slug in different weight with a huge gap, like going from 11gr Wadcutters to 35gr slugs. When i receive the M4 tomorrow, i'll load the more common pallets and slugs to see where it's at by default, without making any adjustment, i'll get a baseline first to see how the new gun react to different projectiles, to get a feel for it If the M4 is shooting fine out of the box then I won't need to touch any setting and will leave the tuning alone. For lighter weight projectiles below 15gr i'll leave that duty mainly to the Umarex Notos, 15~21gr my Avenge-X got that covered. The new M4, i intend to have it take on heavier pellets/slugs mostly between 25 to 35gr, won't be messing with slug liners or slug power kit unless there's a real need for them, have no intention to "pimp out" any of my PCP guns, if the stock can is quiet enough I won't even bother to add different moderator to it.

The Huben is probably fun to shoot, being semi auto and all, but the downtime between reload is way too long, I'm already annoyed by the 16 shots magazine from the AvengeX "high capacity" mag and often wish to double the capacity, but still....I could preload multiple magazines and swap them out on the fly when it's empty, less than 2 seconds to swap out a pre-loaded magazines and continue shooting! With the Huben, I'll be sitting there trying to shove tiny little pellet into the fixed magazine every single time when the mag is empty, and i have a feeling the mag in these Huben gets emptied much quicker.... with semi auto fun and all, it's going to be even more annoying trying to load that fixed mag in low light condition, my eye sight isn't what it used to be....can't see poop without reading glasses anymore, one of those aging thing. lol swapping pre-loaded mags is significantly faster than trying to load the Huben, just no....i would never EVER buy or own a fixed magazine PCP gun, ever, it's going to annoy the hell out of me every single time, that kind of design isn't meant for me. If i really want a semi auto, i would go for something like the Western Sidewinder with the swappable mags.

Taipan Vet 2 is probably super accurate, consistent, and a pleasure to shoot, but it's fugly as hell....maybe down the road when i get tired of the M4 and need a new toy again, it has this industrial and watergun appearance that is hard for me to overlook. lol

I did consider the RTI Mora, spent a few days researching and reading about it in multiple forums and youtube reviews, etc, ultimately i decided against being a beta buyer to test first generation of any product, attaching multiple moderators on it was more like an experimenting idea, be it on Mora or on M4 or the Avenge-X, it's not realistic, practical, or necessary really. 😂 I can't even find any information on swapping out different caliber barrels on this thing to repurpose it if need be, or can it? Maybe when 2.0 come along in a year or so i might revisit Mora and take a look again, for now this $2.4K "nightmare" isn't for me.

Last edited:
If it were me and I wasn't going to get the M4, I really like my M4 Copper 600mm .25. I would purchase a used M3, used Impact MK II or used FX Impact X. However, I really like the FX Impact's. They are the perfect PCP for me. They are all just that good and look bad arse to boot.

From what I've researched, the Impact platform have been around for many years, it has a huge owner/user base everywhere, the M4 isn't too far off from the M3, minus one regulator and few minor/cosmetic changes, if there's any issues arises, I would have a better chance to get some ideas/suggestions and support from a much bigger pool of experienced owners than most other brands.

I noticed there are a lot of people who have had bad experience with FX, or simply do not like FX in general, but it's hard to ignore the huge fan base this platform provides, and the Impact is being carried and sold by most reputable retailers.

For something that cost this much money, personally I would never risk getting it used, in fear of landing on a defective dud, nobody knows what the previous owner did to it or how/what it was used for, if i don't have enough money to get a new one then i'll just keep saving up longer until I have enough money for it. If and when there's something wrong with a new gun, at least i could return it for an exchange within a month or so.

The common "problem" and complaints I've seen is POI shift, reg creep, or air leak, but there are just as many people who don't have those problems either, luck of the draw i guess? I'll have to find out if mine have those bugs. POI shift doesn't bother me, i don't compete and don't hunt for a living, before I shoot the target, i always fire a shot or two to check for POI anyway, if it's shifted then it's just a few clicks of adjustment on the scope, easy fix, if and when it bothers me enough, there's always a few "tricks" that I could try to mitigate it, be it using CF sleeve or whatever other methods to make the barrel more secure/rigid, small shift isn't going to be a problem, if the POI is off by a feet or two at 20 yard every day....then I'll be more concern. I don't really care about a small reg creep either, unless it's going up few hundred psi on a daily basis, otherwise a small creep is no big deal to me, just fire a dry shot or two before loading the mag usually would kick the reg back down to where it was prior. I don't have a habit of leaving the mag in when I'm not shooting it, the mag always come off when i put the gun away.

If there's an air leak, it's most likely caused by o'ring, from what I've seen the gun is easy enough take apart to fix it myself, i've been building my own PC since the 90s, I used to make a living repairing/troubleshooting end user desktops, enterprise servers and network equipment, I overclocked every single one of my PC so I'm not new to troubleshooting, tinkering, fixing, and tuning things, i fixed and tuned my own 1/4miles track car as well, so I'm no stranger to fixing stuff. i can't imagine replacing an o'ring from these little PCP guns is going to be harder than spending the whole day replacing the head gaskets on an engine block ,or trying to figure out why a server keep shutting down randomly or went offline randomly. Worst case scenario when i don't feel like fixing it myself, then i'll send it in for warranty service or repair, if it's outside of the return/exchange window.

The copper M4 looks absolutely stunning, like a custom job or "special edition" right out of the box!

Highest capacity magazine in town, the class-leading 28 shots mag is going to spoil me for sure.

Being able to change the barrel with different caliber easily in less than 10min is super awesome

Light and compact, the Standard with 600mm barrel came in at just 6.8lb, and only 34" overall length, compared to my Avenge-X which is well over 4ft long with moderator attached lol, M4 should be more agile to shoot offhanded.

From what I've seen, it's very efficient when tuned right.

The Standard came with a relatively big air capacity at 480cc

Hotswapable bottle in less than 5min.

Many aftermarket parts and upgrade options available.

Wide range of tuning options available(and easily accessible) if needed., which is a blessing and not a curse for me.

Did I mentioned the style and copper theme looks gorgeous!?!? It's so nice to look at even when I'm not shooting it...sure make a nice display unit. 😁😂 Aesthetic is subjective, but for me I have never seen a better looking PCP, i love the way it look, if they didn't have the copper one available then I'll just keep waiting for it to come back in stock.

The main drawback so far is the price, whether it's worth it or not I guess I'll find out in due time....haha.

Last edited:
I have 6 FX Impacts. None of them have ever had reg creep or POI issues, ever. The M4 does not need the first regulator. I have one M4 with a 300bar 580cc bottle and the regulator set at 100bar with no issues. The other M4 is a 580cc 250bar setup. They both shoot less than .40" at 100 yards with FX or AEA 25g pellets. The AEA's are usually a bit better at groups. All the the others; two M3's and older MK II's are just about as good. However, these M4's are a lot better than the base M3's in a lot of ways. There's no way you could know unless you've had the M3's for a long time before having the M4. The M4 is leaps and bounds better than anything out there right now.
Hope you enjoy :)

With the distances you mention you’re going to be able to choose which part of the eye or ear to hit. My guess is that you’ll start looking for opportunities to shoot farther for the satisfaction brought by your newly found capability. Be sure to report back on your experience and welcome to the Impact Club!

Thanks ;) From what i've read and saw, there's no need to mess with the reg and valve adjustment unless i'm shooting a wide range of pellet/slug in different weight with a huge gap, like going from 11gr Wadcutters to 35gr slugs. When i receive the M4 tomorrow, i'll load the more common pallets and slugs to see where it's at by default, without making any adjustment, i'll get a baseline first to see how the new gun react to different projectiles, to get a feel for it If the M4 is shooting fine out of the box then I won't need to touch any setting and will leave the tuning alone. For lighter weight projectiles below 15gr i'll leave that duty mainly to the Umarex Notos, 15~21gr my Avenge-X got that covered. The new M4, i intend to have it take on heavier pellets/slugs mostly between 25 to 35gr, won't be messing with slug liners or slug power kit unless there's a real need for them, have no intention to "pimp out" any of my PCP guns, if the stock can is quiet enough I won't even bother to add different moderator to it.

The Huben is probably fun to shoot, being semi auto and all, but the downtime between reload is way too long, I'm already annoyed by the 16 shots magazine from the AvengeX "high capacity" mag and often wish to double the capacity, but still....I could preload multiple magazines and swap them out on the fly when it's empty, less than 2 seconds to swap out a pre-loaded magazines and continue shooting! With the Huben, I'll be sitting there trying to shove tiny little pellet into the fixed magazine every single time when the mag is empty, and i have a feeling the mag in these Huben gets emptied much quicker.... with semi auto fun and all, it's going to be even more annoying trying to load that fixed mag in low light condition, my eye sight isn't what it used to be....can't see poop without reading glasses anymore, one of those aging thing. lol swapping pre-loaded mags is significantly faster than trying to load the Huben, just no....i would never EVER buy or own a fixed magazine PCP gun, ever, it's going to annoy the hell out of me every single time, that kind of design isn't meant for me. If i really want a semi auto, i would go for something like the Western Sidewinder with the swappable mags.

Taipan Vet 2 is probably super accurate, consistent, and a pleasure to shoot, but it's fugly as hell....maybe down the road when i get tired of the M4 and need a new toy again, it has this industrial and watergun appearance that is hard for me to overlook. lol

I did consider the RTI Mora, spent a few days researching and reading about it in multiple forums and youtube reviews, etc, ultimately i decided against being a beta buyer to test first generation of any product, attaching multiple moderators on it was more like an experimenting idea, be it on Mora or on M4 or the Avenge-X, it's not realistic, practical, or necessary really. 😂 I can't even find any information on swapping out different caliber barrels on this thing to repurpose it if need be, or can it? Maybe when 2.0 come along in a year or so i might revisit Mora and take a look again, for now this $2.4K "nightmare" isn't for me.
Let me give you a short cut, FX/RMR hybrids and AEA pellets, you'll thank me later.

• Love
Reactions: Xcaliber
I have 6 FX Impacts. None of them have ever had reg creep or POI issues, ever. The M4 does not need the first regulator. I have one M4 with a 300bar 580cc bottle and the regulator set at 100bar with no issues. The other M4 is a 580cc 250bar setup. They both shoot less than .40" at 100 yards with FX or AEA 25g pellets. The AEA's are usually a bit better at groups. All the the others; two M3's and older MK II's are just about as good. However, these M4's are a lot better than the base M3's in a lot of ways. There's no way you could know unless you've had the M3's for a long time before having the M4. The M4 is leaps and bounds better than anything out there right now.
Hope you enjoy :)
That's awesome, six of them.....wow! LOL Yea i have never handle or shoot any FX, this is my first premium PCP coming from Avenge-X and Notos. 😁 I think one regulator is my preference, one less thing to go wrong. Do they affect the plenum refill/frefresh rate? which one "spool" up quicker for the next shot? I'd imagine the dual regs from M3/Maverick would have some sort of lag or longer cycling time?

Glad to hear the 300 bar bottle works fine with your M4, accuracy is number 1 priority but I'm going to prioritize efficiency over power, so I'll have to find the sweet spot, slugs are good for 100 yard+ so unless i shoot a lot of long range targets otherwise i'll most likely just tune it for pellets in 25 to 28gr weight to get a ton of shots out of the bottle. 600mm is a decent barrel length so i would imagine anywhere between 90~120bar is all that it needs to drive those weights.

Happy to know that you feel the M4 is a worthy step up from the M3, I wouldn't know the difference since I have never handle any other FX. :D

I did find Matt's M3 tuning guide on youtube, it's informative that I could use as a reference point, ultimately i'll have to find what my M4 like or dislike since each gun is kinda unique with many different variables.

Congrats on your soon to arrive M4… You knew what you wanted and purchased… 🙏 Looking forward to your impressions on the M4…
Thanks man, I'm excited to get my paws on it....and run a tin or two of leads to break it in. The package is scheduled for delivery tomorrrow 😁

With the distances you mention you’re going to be able to choose which part of the eye or ear to hit. My guess is that you’ll start looking for opportunities to shoot farther for the satisfaction brought by your newly found capability. Be sure to report back on your experience and welcome to the Impact Club!

Will do...thanks man, even before i receive it I'm already planning and looking for ways to utilize the untapped power from the M4, it certainly wouldn't be limited to backyard duty....that role is pretty much reserved for the Notus, which is VERY quiet at just 18fpe, much quieter than my .177 Beeman R7 Break barrel...thanks to the effective moderator insert I got from Firewalker, it's awesome. lol

Hitting the tree rats like a truck and sending them flying in a quiet neighborhood is pretty much a pipe dream and unrealistic expectation from my part, the amount of force or hydrostatic shock to send them flying is going to generate a ton of noise be it at the muzzle level or on impact! I'll leave the flying rats for outdoor in the wood instead of "backyard".

If the Notos and Avenge-X are my workhorse and grocesary getter to just 'get the job done', this new M4 is going to be that shinny convertible that I take out for a joy ride on weekends... 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: L.Leon
IF I was in the market for something to spend my grandkids inheritance on, it would that would be that gun. I've got 2 Mavericks that are rock solid, a Sapsan and a JSAR Raptor, plus a few handguns, I'm good.

It's a rare treat for me to own ONE very nice and special looking gun ;)

Whenever I'm done shooting the Umarex Notos and Avenge-X, they went straight into the bag and storage, never gave much thought about them, they get the job done, and they are effective tools.

This copper Impact M4 though, it's so stylish with so much bling going for it......definitely something I would hang on the wall like a piece of artwork that i get to admire. 😆

That's awesome, six of them.....wow! LOL Yea i have never handle or shoot any FX, this is my first premium PCP coming from Avenge-X and Notos. 😁 I think one regulator is my preference, one less thing to go wrong. Do they affect the plenum refill/frefresh rate? which one "spool" up quicker for the next shot? I'd imagine the dual regs from M3/Maverick would have some sort of lag or longer cycling time?

Glad to hear the 300 bar bottle works fine with your M4, accuracy is number 1 priority but I'm going to prioritize efficiency over power, so I'll have to find the sweet spot, slugs are good for 100 yard+ so unless i shoot a lot of long range targets otherwise i'll most likely just tune it for pellets in 25 to 28gr weight to get a ton of shots out of the bottle. 600mm is a decent barrel length so i would imagine anywhere between 90~120bar is all that it needs to drive those weights.

Happy to know that you feel the M4 is a worthy step up from the M3, I wouldn't know the difference since I have never handle any other FX. :D

I did find Matt's M3 tuning guide on youtube, it's informative that I could use as a reference point, ultimately i'll have to find what my M4 like or dislike since each gun is kinda unique with many different variables.

Thanks man, I'm excited to get my paws on it....and run a tin or two of leads to break it in. The package is scheduled for delivery tomorrrow 😁

Will do...thanks man, even before i receive it I'm already planning and looking for ways to utilize the untapped power from the M4, it certainly wouldn't be limited to backyard duty....that role is pretty much reserved for the Notus, which is VERY quiet at just 18fpe, much quieter than my .177 Beeman R7 Break barrel...thanks to the effective moderator insert I got from Firewalker, it's awesome. lol

Hitting the tree rats like a truck and sending them flying in a quiet neighborhood is pretty much a pipe dream and unrealistic expectation from my part, the amount of force or hydrostatic shock to send them flying is going to generate a ton of noise be it at the muzzle level or on impact! I'll leave the flying rats for outdoor in the wood instead of "backyard".

If the Notos and Avenge-X are my workhorse and grocesary getter to just 'get the job done', this new M4 is going to be that shinny convertible that I take out for a joy ride on weekends... 😂
There is no refresh time on the M4 since the reg is deleted. on the M3 there is. you can hear the plenum fill back up after every shot. it takes about 1 second. it never bothered me. however, I bet speed shooters delete the first reg.

make tiny adjustments at a time.
the number one thing about tuning and this goes for any air gun. all different bands and especially weights pellets and slugs like to go a specific speed. I would advise listening and reading about which pellets and which slugs like what speed. after you find that then you can worry about actually tuning it to be the most efficient on air usage per shot.
Myself I (on a new tune mind you and I test a new pellet slug without moving anything to see where it's at):
before starting unscrew the valve out past line 4 or just at, under the barrel
1. get the speed that's designed for that projectile.
2. then work a tune where the big wheel is sitting on the 8. this one make 10-20ish fps jumps
3. then use the little tiny wheel to make tiny adjustments per click. this is usually like 2 fps difference or so. go over a little bit like 10 fps of your target fps with this one.
4. then use the valve under the barrel screw it inward like a little bit at a time until the fps drops to the desired fps or when the group size shrinks to its smallest like no more than 1/8th to a 1/4 per then shoot a 5 shot group. ( you will notice the gun gets really quiet and this is when you are at your most efficient for that projectile.

It's actually very easy. it takes time which is part of the fun for the people that own Impacts.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. DO NOT START TUING OR MESSING WITH ANYTHING WHEN YOU FIRST GET IT SINCE YOU'RE NOT USED TO IT. THAT THING SHOULD BE SHOOTING LIGHT OUT RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX.

fx tunes each caliber from the factory for a specific jsb pellet size. Look that up and get that pellet brand and weight even call FX and ask, they will tell you. if you do that you will be really happy with it right out of the box. for the .25 it's the 25grain. that weight using JSB, FX, AA or AEA pellets should be lights out at 50 - 100 yards. if not it's your ammo, for sure.

PS: you do not need an aftermarket silencer with it. the one that's included is super quiet.

Last edited:
thumbnail_20241001_181422.jpg

thumbnail_20241001_181432.jpg

I just put the AirMarksman backbone and the 600mm carbon fiber barrel stiffener in on this one this afternoon after work from UA. now waiting for the black AirMarksman Loki for under the bottle which is 3-4 weeks out from UA unfortunately. oh well waiting is part of the fun too I guess lol

Last edited:
There is no refresh time on the M4 since the reg is deleted. on the M3 there is. you can hear the plenum fill back up after every shot. it takes about 1 second. it never bothered me. however, I bet speed shooters delete the first reg.

make tiny adjustments at a time.
the number one thing about tuning and this goes for any air gun. all different bands and especially weights pellets and slugs like to go a specific speed. I would advise listening and reading about which pellets and which slugs like what speed. after you find that then you can worry about actually tuning it to be the most efficient on air usage per shot.
Myself I (on a new tune mind you and I test a new pellet slug without moving anything to see where it's at):
before starting unscrew the valve out past line 4 or just at, under the barrel
1. get the speed that's designed for that projectile.
2. then work a tune where the big wheel is sitting on the 8. this one make 10-20ish fps jumps
3. then use the little tiny wheel to make tiny adjustments per click. this is usually like 2 fps difference or so. go over a little bit like 10 fps of your target fps with this one.
4. then use the valve under the barrel screw it inward like a little bit at a time until the fps drops to the desired fps or when the group size shrinks to its smallest like no more than 1/8th to a 1/4 per then shoot a 5 shot group. ( you will notice the gun gets really quiet and this is when you are at your most efficient for that projectile.

It's actually very easy. it takes time which is part of the fun for the people that own Impacts.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. DO NOT START TUING OR MESSING WITH ANYTHING WHEN YOU FIRST GET IT SINCE YOU'RE NOT USED TO IT. THAT THING SHOULD BE SHOOTING LIGHT OUT RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX.

fx tunes each caliber from the factory for a specific jsb pellet size. Look that up and get that pellet brand and weight even call FX and ask, they will tell you. if you do that you will be really happy with it right out of the box. for the .25 it's the 25grain. that weight using JSB, FX, AA or AEA pellets should be lights out at 50 - 100 yards. if not it's your ammo, for sure.

PS: you do not need an aftermarket silencer with it. the one that's included is super quiet.

Thanks much for the detail instruction, will definitely try it.

I'm curious to see how effective the stock moderator works for sure. :D

View attachment 500997
View attachment 501000
I just put the AirMarksman backbone and the 600mm carbon fiber barrel stiffener in on this one this afternoon after work from UA. now waiting for the black AirMarksman Loki for under the bottle which is 3-4 weeks out from UA unfortunately. oh well waiting is part of the fun too I guess lol

Would be nice if those accessories are painted to match the copper color. 😁

UA has the accessories in copper to match the M4. I wanted black They have both the AirMarksman back bone like mine in copper and the AirMarksman Loki Standard under rail in copper in stock right now, I talked to them yesterday.
I decided to go black. the new black ones are super flat black so I wanted to try that. i might get the copper ones to. i haven't decided yet.

UPS delivered the M4 🥳🤩

The trigger is feather light and super sensitive, barely touched it with pinky and it engaged and fire 😲.....so glad i checked everything before i load any pellet to it. I moved the 2nd screw to the "hunter" position at the far back position, and adjusted the trigger based on FXAirguns's youtube instruction, that's the only thing I've adjusted so far.

The 580cc spare bottle took 17.5min to refill from empty to 250 bar, it's rated for 300 bar so it has 50 bar of headroom, since the 480cc OEM bottle is rated at only 250...... I'll just keep the limiter on CS3 compressor at 250 bar, to minimize the chance of mixing up the setting when i refill them back and forth. If I'm out shooting whole day then i'll top off the 580cc spare bottle to 300, otherwise 250 is fine. Test fit the Terminador Moderator and stock Can on it with the 580cc bottle and they fits just fine, going to have to compare the dB level at later time.

I got the Eagle Vision high capacity magazine for slugs as well. Just done cleaning the new barrel and it took about 6 patches. Bin had the reg set at 100 bar and tested it with JSB 18gr pellet, average of about 930 fps, maybe 890 to 900 is more ideal...can always drop the HS a notch or two to back it down later. But I'll leave all settings as is for now though, and break it in with a tin or two of the exact same pellets which i have plenty of. Haven't shoot it yet but I will tonight once I mounted a scope to it.

So far it feels very nice, solid, balanced and and comfortable to hold, not as light as Notos but so much more agile and portable than the 4ft+ Avenge-X. ☺️😇

20241003_145648_resize.jpg

20241003_145825_resize.jpg

20241003_145846_resize.jpg

20241003_150125_resize.jpg

20241003_150008_resize.jpg

20241003_150445_resize.jpg

20241003_150503_resize.jpg

UPS delivered the M4 🥳🤩

The trigger is feather light and super sensitive, barely touched it with pinky and it engaged and fire 😲.....so glad i checked everything before i load any pellet to it. I moved the 2nd screw to the "hunter" position at the far back position, and adjusted the trigger based on FXAirguns's youtube instruction, that's the only thing I've adjusted so far.

The 580cc spare bottle took 17.5min to refill from empty to 250 bar, it's rated for 300 bar so it has 50 bar of headroom, since the 480cc OEM bottle is rated at only 250...... I'll just keep the limiter on CS3 compressor at 250 bar, to minimize the chance of mixing up the setting when i refill them back and forth. If I'm out shooting whole day then i'll top off the 580cc spare bottle to 300, otherwise 250 is fine. Test fit the Terminador Moderator and stock Can on it with the 580cc bottle and they fits just fine, going to have to compare the dB level at later time.

I got the Eagle Vision high capacity magazine for slugs as well. Just done cleaning the new barrel and it took about 6 patches. Bin had the reg set at 100 bar and tested it with JSB 18gr pellet, average of about 930 fps, maybe 890 to 900 is more ideal...can always drop the HS a notch or two to back it down later. But I'll leave all settings as is for now though, and break it in with a tin or two of the exact same pellets which i have plenty of. Haven't shoot it yet but I will tonight once I mounted a scope to it.

So far it feels very nice, solid, balanced and and comfortable to hold, not as light as Notos but so much more agile and portable than the 4ft+ Avenge-X. ☺️😇

View attachment 501566

View attachment 501569

View attachment 501567

View attachment 501568

View attachment 501565

View attachment 501570

View attachment 501571
Oh yea. Welcome to the club 😉

• Love