FX Impact M4 Sniper package giveaway! $3600+ value

IMG_7168-Edit.jpg

In celebration of 4 years were giving away a Fx impact M4 package. This giveaway is held on instagram only as thats the way we can track/automate the giveaway picker.

WIN THIS AWESOME PACKAGE!
-FX Impact M4 Sniper .30 cal
-Saber Tactical Buttstock
-Saber Tactical Arca Rail
-Element Titan 5-25x56
-DonnyFL Yokozuna
-Airmarksman Backbone rail (Added recently)

HOW TO ENTER
1. Like the post on instagram
2. Tag 3 friends
3. Follow on instgram @thepelletshop | @DonnyFL | @saber_tactical | @element_optics

-Deadline to enter: August 31 2024
-USA resident’s only, certain state restrictions apply
-Must be 18 years or older
-Winner will be contacted by us directly by Instagram DM
*beware of scams, we will never ask you for any payment*

WWW.THEPELLETSHOP.COM

Booo I say boooooo.
Would be nice to see some EU competitions but laws makes it hard. I proposed this to a scope manufacturer who was holding contests on facebook.
Have a contest where the price is a discount code, be it 50-90%. This way you can offer the contest to every country you can sell to.

So instead of the price being a M4 Impact the price is a discount code to buy one with a 50-90% discount, once you win you'd have 1 week or agreed upon time to use it or it goes to the next person in line. I live in Finland and if the discount was 90% I'd just have to pay 24% (25.5% after September 1st because they are increasing VAT) on the $360 + shipping. $360 (90% discount) + around $200 shipping +24%.
I'd gladly pay $695 for a $3600 rifle. Not everyone would like a contest like this but afaik it's legal everywhere. There is no purchase needed to enter and taxes should be based on price paid and not price value. It's not a perfect solution and I don't know if you could offer a 99.99% off with free shipping price.

Or has others tried this and the US has regulations against it? It does look like a system that could be exploited?
I pay VAT when I import an airgun and then VAT when I sell it, I could sell it for whatever (unless there is a MSRP I have to follow) and the VAT would reflect the price. So the tax office gets their share regardless of what I sell it for.

I don't know about other countries but at least in Finland you pay import tax on the price you paid for general goods, cars on the other hand has an average value you pay tax on. So you could buy a completely demolished Lambo for $5000 but you would have to pay import tax as if it was valued at $100-200 000.

Then again I understand that there would be problems if there was problems with the rifle, a US person could easily send it back for repair but EU people would have to send it to their local gunsmith, FX representative or FX themselves and it would be at their own cost.

If I was rich I'd hold some contests from my business for the EU members but I'm pretty much broke, spent all my savings starting my store.

Sorry this is a bit off topic but someone might like the idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dericksloan7
Booo I say boooooo.
Would be nice to see some EU competitions but laws makes it hard. I proposed this to a scope manufacturer who was holding contests on facebook.
Have a contest where the price is a discount code, be it 50-90%. This way you can offer the contest to every country you can sell to.

So instead of the price being a M4 Impact the price is a discount code to buy one with a 50-90% discount, once you win you'd have 1 week or agreed upon time to use it or it goes to the next person in line. I live in Finland and if the discount was 90% I'd just have to pay 24% (25.5% after September 1st because they are increasing VAT) on the $360 + shipping. $360 (90% discount) + around $200 shipping +24%.
I'd gladly pay $695 for a $3600 rifle. Not everyone would like a contest like this but afaik it's legal everywhere. There is no purchase needed to enter and taxes should be based on price paid and not price value. It's not a perfect solution and I don't know if you could offer a 99.99% off with free shipping price.

Or has others tried this and the US has regulations against it? It does look like a system that could be exploited?
I pay VAT when I import an airgun and then VAT when I sell it, I could sell it for whatever (unless there is a MSRP I have to follow) and the VAT would reflect the price. So the tax office gets their share regardless of what I sell it for.

I don't know about other countries but at least in Finland you pay import tax on the price you paid for general goods, cars on the other hand has an average value you pay tax on. So you could buy a completely demolished Lambo for $5000 but you would have to pay import tax as if it was valued at $100-200 000.

Then again I understand that there would be problems if there was problems with the rifle, a US person could easily send it back for repair but EU people would have to send it to their local gunsmith, FX representative or FX themselves and it would be at their own cost.

If I was rich I'd hold some contests from my business for the EU members but I'm pretty much broke, spent all my savings starting my store.

Booo I say boooooo.

Sounds like your “government” needs a total break down and restoration. I complain about American taxes and tax rates in Texas keep climbing but it is no where near as bad as what you’re saying. I feel sorry for y’all. A lot of countries are this way and the government just takes all y’all have and all y’all earn. That’s really blows. Here the government takes 51% of your income right off the top and another 40% anytime you do anything with your money. Have several programs like social security but they are a total joke and there’s no money in that account. The polititioms have stolen it all years and years ago. You could pay in 100k over your working life and there are 10 million things that keep you from getting YOUR MONEY. Then you can’t hardly work and you can’t sell anything. Get stuck trying to live on 900-1,200.00 a month and it’s dang near impossible. Taxes to dead and stolen from our whole lives.

On another note, Be cool to actually win something. Never have and have never known anyone who won anything like this either. Don’t know anyone who knows anyone either. I think it’s all a scam honestly. Sign up to win, get a million random phone calls, emails and text messages. All your information gave out and sold to the world.

HAHAHA , i just imagined me shooting 20 yards official bench rest targets with a 90 FPE ,.30 cal wadcutter pellet and taking the whole bull out not just the X !
Do they make .30 pellets ? or just slugs ?
P.S. i think contests should be for a gun (at a certain value) and Caliber left to the winner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bocephus and djna