FX FX Impact M4 Won't Cock

@Airgunmann,

I was given a heads up by one of the forum bros regarding some...historical conversations, and would like to apologize if you felt like I was stomping on your toes. 😬

In the grand scheme of things I am still pretty new here compared to a lot of other members, and I have a habit of saying before knowing.
Don't worry about it its all good im not mad.

@Airgunmann,

I was given a heads up by one of the forum bros regarding some...historical conversations, and would like to apologize if you felt like I was stomping on your toes. 😬

In the grand scheme of things I am still pretty new here compared to a lot of other members, and I have a habit of saying before knowing.
I see your point as well some times I get carried away and need to be checked lol

I like FX, the Royale was the finest airgun ever built in my estimation. I've not had too many others until I recently bought a Dream Tac Compact, and it is fantastic. I have read a lot of bashing of FX and really didn't know what to think of it. I kind of have the "uninformed" opinion that they are moving way too fast in bringing new guns to market. I base that on the "look around" theory that no one else is trying to do it that fast, and don't seem to have the amount of problems, just my take, could be wrong. I like FX airguns and will buy an Impact soon.

As to the reviewers, awh, I don't put too much credence in their reviews. They're mostly shills for the manufacturers. I wouldn't expect them to report on problems most of the time. I think it's a shame, because I'd rather them tell the story and how the manufacturer handled it. That would make me feel more comfortable about the company. On the other hand, I can see how an absolutely unreal problem can pop up and the manufacturer take care of it and know in their hearts that it is HIGHLY unllikely to ever pop up again, and not want to put the bad vibe out there. I will admit, that those times would be extremely rare. I just use most reviews to get a look at a gun, see how it works etc. I don't listen to their patter all that much, so I really don't care what they say or do.

Reactions: Dairyboy
I have stated before that I have owned a few brands of high-end guns and all were very good. I still own a few however I try not to criticize one brand over the other just because I prefer a different one. I will say most problems with air rifles (not all) is owner induced. people don't like to admit they made a mistake like turning knobs while the gun was cocked (hammer spring) or replacing a regulator because they seen a video that showed the (huma) as a for instance, was better and they could raise the pressure and get more power to shoot slugs ETC. Personally, All the guns I have owned have performed flawlessly out of the box and with a few years of owning them and getting a better understanding how to tune and operate them I have been more than satisfied with them. I wish you only happiness and success with whatever gun you guys choose to purchase. Happy shooting!