FX FX Impact M4 Won't Cock

The first gun I received stopped cocking after so many shots. This is how it was resolved. What’s so freakin hard about that? At least a buyer will know that these issues will be handled and how. What these guys fail to realize is once a guy gets “Impact” on the brain, you’re not stopping him from eventually getting one by saying anything. Look at how this guns weaknesses have been exposed and yet they still can’t keep them in stock. Being honest about something like this is no big deal. Half of the mesmerized late night clickers won’t even remember you found a random screw and the gun malfunctioned.

Bone stock, 600mm .22 480 carbon fiber over 200 shots on a 250 bar fill and still above the reg, shooting 18gr JSBs @916 fps MOA all day long at 70yards This is my 2nd Impact I have owned and I have never needed to replace a single Oring. I love my Impacts

7.jpg

I thought this was a reviewer should be honest about his experience morphed thread.

No hate on FX from me. I believe the OP should try and think about something else other than his wallet.

He likely doesn’t value honesty. If he cheats here about something this small he likely cheats in every aspect of life … beware

Last edited:
Dear Airgun "Haters",
There was absolutely nothing wrong with a Gremlin equiped with a manual, 4 speed tranny, and a 304 V8!
They were lighter and faster than 75% of the other vehicles on the road at the time, and cost 25% less than those that were faster.
Headers, Cherry Bomb mufflers, and a Pioneer Supertuner with 8 track tape player, made getting from point A, to point B, a real pleasure!
Hell Ya!

And it may be very beneficial, if some people would go back and read post #16, where it was stated that: "I spent $2300 to have the first M4 ....".
I expect that by simply placing a spare Allen Screw on the ground next to a new M4, will generate TWICE the normal amount of video views!
Well played sir...Well played!

1974_Gremlin.jpg

Everyone is making way too big of a deal out of this. Whatever Nate decides to do in the filming I could care less. It is worth mentioning that it happened and how it was taken care of. Ten seconds of video or if omitted whatever. We all know this isn’t an inherent problem with the platform so it really isn’t constructive to focus on it. There are all kinds of small issues that can occur with any mass manufactured product. One should sift through every single video and written review to learn about every single little nuance people found? We all know fx has a great warranty and it will be taken care of. Nate’s issue is not representative of the m4 and isn’t worthy of more than a mention.

Dear Airgun "Haters",
There was absolutely nothing wrong with a Gremlin equiped with a manual, 4 speed tranny, and a 304 V8!
They were lighter and faster than 75% of the other vehicles on the road at the time, and cost 25% less than those that were faster.
Headers, Cherry Bomb mufflers, and a Pioneer Supertuner with 8 track tape player, made getting from point A, to point B, a real pleasure!
Hell Ya!

And it may be very beneficial, if some people would go back and read post #16, where it was stated that: "I spent $2300 to have the first M4 ....".
I expect that by simply placing a spare Allen Screw on the ground next to a new M4, will generate TWICE the normal amount of video views!
Well played sir...Well played!

View attachment 483714
Reminds Me of the Chevy Vega I built when I was way Younger. Small block Chevy conversion. It surprised a lot of People! I remember the Gremlin that had the 390 in it!

I am sure many youtube reviewers sell what they get afterwards.

I have been doing sort of the same in another hobby, that is testing things and sharing my opinion of them, but not in the form of youtube reviews.
Also i use a product for at least 6 months before i am really ready to sign off on it, but before that i can share some quick observations.

After i am done, well i like to pass on the product ( for free of course ) but as i have very few people in my sphere that can come into consideration, well i have a sizeable box full of old products.

Also the way i operate, well after 10 years it seem like i have now fallen out of grace VS the youtube review making people out there.

I have seen youtubers review of dashcams, where the reviewer dident even bother to install the thing, just drive around the block holding the camera in the hand.
And then i assume its off to craiglist.

" Cherry Bomb mufflers "
My friend had a set of those on his 85 Dodge Ram charger, they aint muffling jack poop i think.

I have a issue with loud vehicles on the streets, even if i do love the sound of a engine, but when every one do it ( just like tattoos ) well i dont think it is cool.

There is a guy in my town drive a VW UP, which is a car even smaller than my Suzuki, but his anemic 3 CYL diesel engine is strait piped, and it dont " sound " it is just noise.

For reference CUZ i dont think the UP sell on the US market.

iu

Everyone is making way too big of a deal out of this. Whatever Nate decides to do in the filming I could care less. It is worth mentioning that it happened and how it was taken care of. Ten seconds of video or if omitted whatever. We all know this isn’t an inherent problem with the platform so it really isn’t constructive to focus on it. There are all kinds of small issues that can occur with any mass manufactured product. One should sift through every single video and written review to learn about every single little nuance people found? We all know fx has a great warranty and it will be taken care of. Nate’s issue is not representative of the m4 and isn’t worthy of more than a mention.
I was surprised Nate said he wouldn't mention it. I have seen him shoot something off the end of a gun once. He didn't edit it out.
I agree this is no big deal but like most issues and problems... how it is handled can make an issue seem worse than it is. I think this whole hoopla started when Nate said he would NOT mention it. The NOT MENTIONING is upsetting people more than the problem.
Nate is doing what he wants to do. Not what I want. Not what you want. I am OK with that.