FX FX Impact M4Request configuration help

Saw and read many reviews, videos and posts and more questions keep coming up.
I would like to do some backyard plinging, pest control, but also long distance shooting at the range - 200 yards.
Total beginner to the airgun topic - used to shoot 22cal long distance decades ago and loved it.
My idea is a 22cal FX Impact M4 with Sniper or Extended barrel length. I will need a good moderator/silencer (DonnyFL?) as I don't want to annoy my neighbours.
I also want to be able to shoot 35cal slugs. Will I need a FX Slug Power Kit and or the barrel tension system or other FX accessories?
I'm also would love to have a good scope - for the long distance and pest control. Night vision is not needed.
Is it ok to start with a pump and maybe get a compressor later?
And more questions: which range finder, do I need a chronograph in the beginning?, rails, which Bi- or Tripod?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

I set this impact up for slug shooting into 200 yards. It did take quite a bit of extra $ amd upgrades,From the stock gun , now I've decided to let it go .

Would definitely want a compressor and probably a fill tank. Crono would be necessary too if your setting it up your self

Reactions: coastal drifter
I would say if you want to shoot 200+ yards with a pellet gun with any consistency you're going to need to build a slugger, meaning everything to increase your power including slug kit. Utah Airguns would be my GO TO. They can better advise and build what you're looking for. Ken Hicks is also very experienced and knowledgeable...SPAW

Reactions: Rizz01
I would say if you want to shoot 200+ yards with a pellet gun with any consistency you're going to need to build a slugger, meaning everything to increase your power including slug kit. Utah Airguns would be my GO TO. They can better advise and build what you're looking for.
Yes, I love the website - in the US they would be my choice. Unfortunately, I’ll have to buy everthing in Spain and customer service is very challanging...

You might consider the gun Devink posted above, its already setup and you would only need a .22 barrel kit and mayby a lighter hammer weight for the .22 slugs. lots of good scopes on the market I own an element nexus 5-20x50 with great glass and power for long ranges. lots of $ for this sport/hobby. There are lots of members here with good advice for the equipment you're looking for. hold on a day or two and I'm sure you will get many more reply's.