• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Impact MK I .30 cal excellent condition for sale with extra Mag Rifle Only! $1100 plus ship

Classified Status
SOLD

bowhuntr5

Jan 9, 2016
Mississippi, United States
I have for sale my tried and true FX Impact MK I .30 cal tack driver. I have babied this gun and I taken excellent care of all of my stuff. I am a stickler about keeping things like new. This thing drives tack with JSB Exact 44g pellets! I have run some slugs through it as well and they do excellent. I use this Impact mainly for pests and rarely bench shoot it. I am selling the gun only here. The Hawke scope is for sale separately on here. If I haven’t sold the scope and you want it, I would give you a price with it. Everything works great on the gun. Email with any questions.

$75 flat shipping to Cont US
No trades
Asking $1100 for Impact

IMG_3258.jpeg

IMG_3260.jpeg

IMG_3257.jpeg

IMG_3256.jpeg

IMG_3259.jpeg

IMG_3262.jpeg

IMG_3261.jpeg