• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FX Impact MK2 Compact in .177

Classified Status
SOLD

Cowdilly01

Nov 24, 2021
CT, United States
Up for sale is my Impact MK2 compact in .177.
Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Some normal sign of wear only. Just moving in a different direction. Purchased from another trusted member.
She's shooting JSB 13.43's at 905fps very consistently. The shot string attached was taken just before this listing with a spread of 2 and a SD of .09 on power wheel 2.
She also eats up the new ZAN 13gr slugs with almost no point of impact shift from the 13.43 monster redesigns. On power wheel max

Includes:
MK2 compact
Hard FX case
2 grips
2 3d printed mags, 2 pellet speed loaders and a pellet sorter all printed by a member.
Pellets not included shown in case.

Mods:
500mm carbon fiber sleeve
A new grip
Huma cocking handle
Slug pin probe and hammer spring
A sweet 3D printed soft and elevated cheek piece and a 3d printed butt stock. Both made by a member. The butt stock is cool because it has spots for QD sling swivels and has an integrated picatinny rail for a BT monopod.
A quick detach BT monopod and a K&L Gravity rail can be included to trade towards the value of the thermal.
Thanks for looking. Please check my feedback
Dave 860-221-5771. You may text me directly.
Will only trade towards a lightweight a small thermal optic like the AGM Rattler or Adder or similar.
Asking $1400 shipped CONUS
Paypal F&F please
IMG_0340.jpg
IMG_0341.jpg
IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0343.jpg
Screenshot 2022-07-30 at 5.36.56 PM.jpg
Screenshot 2022-08-20 at 2.17.16 AM.png

Last edited: