• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Impact MK2/M3 .22 cal Slugger (Upgraded to M3 with many 2023 parts)

Classified Status
SOLD

Maizen

Oct 10, 2018
California, United States
NO scope, mount, or bipod included! Be advised!

Plenum 720, tungsten hammer, WIKA gauges, M3 side lever, 580cc bottle, Huma high flow regulator, barrel clamp + stiffener, saber tactical reversible block. The liner is a 2023 superior heavy liner (this is my own separate liner that I purchased from FXUSA in 2023, it is not the one that came with the purchase). Has the serial number on it if you want to double check. Also has a carbon fiber sleeve on the liner. Spent more money on changing out valve pin, hammer, power wheel into M3 as well. Has an M3 REAR BLOCK (you can verify by just looking at the serial number)! Comes with a laser sight attached. I’ve got receipts from FXUSA that show all the M3 internals I bought.

I WILL BE INCLUDING A 200 COUNT UNOPENED BOX OF 35 GRAIN NSA .217 SLUGS!!!

Basically is an Impact M3, BUT FOR LESS!

Comes in a FX Impact standard hard case.

PLEASE NOTE!!! THIS RIFLE CAN ONLY SHOOT SLUGS THAT are 27.5 GRAIN OR HEAVIER! THIS IS BECAUSE THE TRANSFER PORT ON THE BARREL KIT HAS BEEN MILLED FOR INCREASED AIR FLOW!!! Also, there is some marring where the laser sight is attached. It’s not visible because the laser sight covers it, but the ability to attach picatinny accessories has not been affected at all (laser sight will be included).

Additionally, the moderator threads on. But a few of the threads on the factory moderator have become a little wonky. Meaning you just have to match the threads, but it requires minimal effort.

I have sold many things here…please deal with confidence.

SOLD!

IMG_7663.jpeg

IMG_7662.jpeg

IMG_7661.jpeg

IMG_7666.jpeg

IMG_7669.jpeg

IMG_7668.jpeg

IMG_7667.jpeg

IMG_7665.jpeg

Last edited: