Tuning FX Impact Mk2/M3 - slower first shot - no reg creep - quasi-scientific analysis

The FX Impact M4 parts drawings are out. Look what they for the valve rod O Ring. Although it says FPM 90, I think its a FKM 90 oring. Unless someone can confirm that FPM 90 exists.

FKM 90 oring.jpg

The FX Impact M4 parts drawings are out. Look what they for the valve rod O Ring. Although it says FPM 90, I think its a FKM 90 oring. Unless someone can confirm that FPM 90 exists.

View attachment 488345
I understand that FKM, FPM and Viton are almost same.

I still understand that this may improve the things a bit but the real issue is the design flaw that persists.

I understand that FKM, FPM and Viton are almost same.

I still understand that this may improve the things a bit but the real issue is the design flaw that persists.
I’m having some good consistency with the peek spacer and FKM 90 oring. Better than what it was. I can’t make your modification using the MK1 nut and FX will never modify it, so I’m left with the spacer and Viton oring.

I’m having some good consistency with the peek spacer and FKM 90 oring. Better than what it was. I can’t make your modification using the MK1 nut and FX will never modify it, so I’m left with the spacer and Viton oring.
It's sad that FX is not fixing this issue while they know it very well.

This makes me feel that FX also knows all other issues also like POI shift but commercially they feel that they shouldn't fix it as fixing it might need them redesigning a lot of things.