• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FX Impact MK3 - Factory Stock - No Mods - .22 or .25 600mm

Classified Status
SOLD
Thinning the heard.. I have a Factory Stock FX M3 in Black available with no modifications & no add on parts just as it came from FX. Available in your choice of .22 or .25 caliber with a 480cc CF Bottle and 600mm Superior Liner. Gun was purchased mid 2021 so I doubt it's a Power Block model but who really knows for sure! Purchase includes magazine in selected caliber and factory hard case. Gun does have Wika Gauges. $1750 Shipped & Insured CONUS. I'll post pics later but if you're looking you know what an M3 Looks like. Pristine, like new condition, no issues, no leaks, & shoots perfect. Paypal F&F or you cover the G&S fees. Venmo/Zelle if you really must. Trusted & Well regarded Forum Member, No surprises or BS. PM for contact info if you want to discuss it.