FX Fx Impact mk4 .25

i have the Arken EPL4 on my brk ghost and compared it to my friends element Helix. the Arken takes the win by a good margin
1000005371.jpg

Reactions: coastal drifter
I would agree that my Helix has nothing on my Arken also. Except one important thing. I can see my reticle with the Helix on 6X in the woods. The Arkens reticle on 6 or 7X in the woods almost vanishes. So my FFP scopes stay on guns that don’t stray much from max or near max magnification.
somehow , i cannot see the reticle on the helix on 6x but i can see it clearly on the arken 🤣

Love the looks of that impact!
Thanks. Actually the second picture in Post #14 is the same gun after a transformation. It’s a much more versatile gun now with a 560mm barrel and more air on tap. But I will say that when it was a .25 pellet shooter only, it was a solid gun. I just didn’t like the performance of the pellet that it shot fabulously.

Thanks. Actually the second picture in Post #14 is the same gun after a transformation. It’s a much more versatile gun now with a 560mm barrel and more air on tap. But I will say that when it was a .25 pellet shooter only, it was a solid gun. I just didn’t like the performance of the pellet that it shot fabulously.
My 177 compact I sent off to get one through and the reg rebuilt and some stuff added to it. It has the bigger bottle so it's even with barrel-lol. It was shooting the 16g beasts and Zans great before the reg went south. I am really wanting it to be goto squirrel buster this fall and winter. This is my first impact ever and it's a mk2 so fingers crossed.

My 177 compact I sent off to get one through and the reg rebuilt and some stuff added to it. It has the bigger bottle so it's even with barrel-lol. It was shooting the 16g beasts and Zans great before the reg went south. I am really wanting it to be goto squirrel buster this fall and winter. This is my first impact ever and it's a mk2 so fingers crossed.
My only advice is if you get it dialed, don’t touch it until something fails. And clean the barrel while it’s on the gun.

I will not mess with it. I'm not a switch barrel guy or much of a tinkier. It will never be anything but the 500mm 177. I will get me another 177 for strictly slugs later after a get an evo.
I just looked and see you’re from OK. I lived there for almost 5 years. A litttle windy for a .177. At least it was in the southwest corner.

Well it's no better here in wheat country. I live north of OKC about an hour and west of 35 on 51. About the trees are around the creeks. I tell people a t post out here is cover lol
In the southwest corner I asked a guy what all those giant stacks of rocks were. He said mountains. I guess all the dirt blew off from the wind. Getting off topic so we better stop.

Reactions: drsquall