FX Fx Impact mk4 .25

Since you are in WV, I imagine you’ll be hunting squirrels in the timber and not laying on your belly in a field. My favorite scope right now on one of my M3 squirrel guns is a 4-20 Athlon Heras. I have a Night Force on another M3 but that gun generally doesn’t see that type of hunting. It’s a sniper style hunting gun. My .22 M3 has been flip flopping between an Element 6-24, a Sightron and a Trijicon for a couple years. I’ve finally had enough and a Heras 4-20 will be here tomorrow for it. The Heras is light, good enough glass that a 1” tube is just fine and they track great. I have clicked the living crap out of the one on my .25 slugger shooting out to 200 yards and it’s been great. The reticle is also clearly visible in the woods. The Element has been a good scope but the eye box gets on my nerves when the heat is turned up in hunting situations. It’s also heavy.

The scope on my Leshiy2 is an Athlon midas BTR gen2 1-6x24 IR reticle. Great scope for hunting woods. I've owned a few Athlons and I like them.

01.jpg

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 4
I used Trac toric 5-24-50, is made in Japan a little pricey but is good quality,
Check it out, I got that one on my crown
and 4-30-56 on my Impact. Good luck
Thanks
The scope on my Leshiy2 is an Athlon midas BTR gen2 1-6x24 IR reticle. Great scope for hunting woods. I've owned a few Athlons and I like them.

View attachment 486065
Thank you I appreciate the info. How would you say the Athlone hellos would compare to a vortex strike eagle

Since you are in WV, I imagine you’ll be hunting squirrels in the timber and not laying on your belly in a field. My favorite scope right now on one of my M3 squirrel guns is a 4-20 Athlon Heras. I have a Night Force on another M3 but that gun generally doesn’t see that type of hunting. It’s a sniper style hunting gun. My .22 M3 has been flip flopping between an Element 6-24, a Sightron and a Trijicon for a couple years. I’ve finally had enough and a Heras 4-20 will be here tomorrow for it. The Heras is light, good enough glass that a 1” tube is just fine and they track great. I have clicked the living crap out of the one on my .25 slugger shooting out to 200 yards and it’s been great. The reticle is also clearly visible in the woods. The Element has been a good scope but the eye box gets on my nerves when the heat is turned up in hunting situations. It’s also heavy.
Im also looking fir a bottom extended rail for it what do you recommend?

Im also looking fir a bottom extended rail for it what do you recommend?
I like to keep the pork off my guns as much as possible for hunting so I use the Saber Tactical compact rail even on my 480cc bottle guns. When I head to the woods I sometimes just switch to their universal rail. First pic is compact rail with 480 bottle. Second pic is the universal rail.

IMG_5241.jpeg

IMG_6052.jpeg

I like to keep the pork off my guns as much as possible for hunting so I use the Saber Tactical compact rail even on my 480cc bottle guns. When I head to the woods I sometimes just switch to their universal rail. First pic is compact rail with 480 bottle. Second pic is the universal rail.

View attachment 486087

View attachment 486088
Thanks . Yea the rail mainly for a sling