• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FX IMPACT MKII .22 SNIPER

Classified Status
SOLD

rcs9250

Jan 20, 2019
Mentor, Ohio, United States
SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT.
FX IMPACT MKII SNIPER .22 700mm barrel. Includes factory hard case, two magazines, two Speed Dial speed loaders, Saber Tactical extended pic rail under bottle and factory short rail, Donny FL moderator, Ergo vertical grip and FX factory grip, manual, Huma single shot loader.
Scope and rings in picture are not included.

I have about half a tin of pellets through it. I thought I was going to go hog wild with tinkering with this Impact and bought it and a lot of accessories for it but am switching gears to try out field trials with a different gun, can’t justify both so want to sell.

Gun is in perfect condition, still at original factory settings.

PayPal price $1200+ shipping.
Personal check or USPS Money Order price $1000+ shipping.
For those afraid to take a chance on a sale without PP or all their finances tied up there. I have an excellent rating on AGN and accurate shooter.com forum under same screen name as here. I have sold well over ten thousand dollars of guns and equipment on accurate shooter. I have been a special deputy on my counties sheriff department for 18 years. There is nothing on earth that would make me compromise my good name or reputation.
Not interested in any trading.
Can provide any additional photos upon request.
Randy

C5A8A239-2050-4B39-8728-AC5583188E42.jpeg

Last edited: