• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Impact Ultimate Ratting/Pesting/Plinking Setup - 177 & 22cal Combo

Classified Status
SOLD
This gun is the Ultimate Ratting/Pesting/Plinking Setup! A Complete Package Ready to Shoot. $1850 complete and to your door :)
** Don't let the price scare you off yet... keep reading for all the details**

Gun is a Beautiful Silver/Black FX Impact MK1 upgraded to MK2 Block & Power Plenum. This gun is FRESH! All new Oring kit and seals installed and tested. This gun DOES NOT LEAK... PERIOD! and unlike an M3 it probably never will. Additional upgrades include a new Huma High Pressure Regulator, FX/Wika Regulator Gauge, Saber Tactical Ambidextrous Cocking Block with M3 Short Throw cocking lever and knurled rubber cocking handle, Saber Tactical Cheek Riser with custom "Soft Touch" Cheek piece, Custom Buttstock with Atlas Monopod/Bag Rest and QD Sling mount holes, K&L Trigger Guard Extended Rail with Picatinny and ARCA all in one. Gun/Kit also includes FX "Empty Can" Moderator, 300cc FX CF Bottle, a "Knock Off" (fake) Atlas bipod, and FX Impact Hard Case. Now to the important details.. I'm selling this gun in a combination 177 AND .22 setup. With this package you will get both 177 & .22 500mm Barrels with Superior Liners and caliber respective probes, x2 FX Factory High Capacity Sideshot Magazines in .177 and x1 Factory High Capacity Sideshot magazine in .22. The .177 mag pkg also includes x2 Speed loaders and pellet "Shaker" to load the speed loaders. Also to make this a complete "Ready to Shoot package a Vector Veyron 4-16x44 FFP Scope and mount are also included. I'm also including a new tin of .22 JSB Hades and x2 tins of .177 JSB 13.4g Monster Diablo pellets.

The best part of this package in my opinion is that you don't really have to adjust the tune to shoot either caliber. You'll have to shoot it to fully understand but the power profiles are really close.

Recap and Pics: EVERYTHING listed above in the description (and it's a lot!!) - $1850 shipped/insured Conus. Paypal F&F or you cover the fees. Zelle & Venmo also considered. ** Not looking for trades or deals, serious inquiries only please** I prefer a conversation to answer any and all questions, contact info sent on request.

20230513_133740.jpg

20230513_133819.jpg

20230513_133845.jpg

20230513_133907.jpg

20230513_133753.jpg

20230513_133803.jpg

Last edited: