FX FX King .25 & Huma Transfer Port V2 with Pin Probe - Installation Question.

Milf Dots

Jul 7, 2022
Aloha
Upon receiving my new transfer port v2 and pin probe from huma, i noticed there were no installation instructions on how to properly remove the barrel, I did find a few videos on how to remove the barrel watching Viking Airgunners youtube channel that does show him installing this on a dynamic block, but there are subtle differences between his dynamic block and mine. I have an King and he has a Panthera, the spot where he removes the shroud from his Panthera there is a spot for him to use an allen wrench to loosen that locking ring holding the barrel. I don't have the same locking ring, does this ring even hold the barrel down? Or is this just to thread the shroud? Any help would be gladly welcomed. Thank you!

20240707_000056.jpg

20240707_000110.jpg

20240707_002608.jpg

Hi,
The attached video from "Airbuks" (now doing sponsored videos for FX) shows everything you need to do the fill probe. He also has a video on removing the GRS stock. Then you need to go to any video for Panthera/Dynamic/King for the reg removal and replacement.
Key note- Don't dry fire to empty the plenum on the KIng. Just remove the bottle, then turn the reg adjustment screw counter-clockwise till the air starts gushing out the bottle attachment.
Cheers,
Greg

Reactions: Impact701
Hi,
The attached video from "Airbuks" (now doing sponsored videos for FX) shows everything you need to do the fill probe. He also has a video on removing the GRS stock. Then you need to go to any video for Panthera/Dynamic/King for the reg removal and replacement.
Key note- Don't dry fire to empty the plenum on the KIng. Just remove the bottle, then turn the reg adjustment screw counter-clockwise till the air starts gushing out the bottle attachment.
Cheers,
Greg

i definitely dry fired to empty the plenum, And subsequently im pretty sure i blew an o-ring, after dry firing i saw a chunk of an o-ring piece all gunked up in the transfer port holes... now its leaking out of my barrell when i screw the air bottle back on..i tried to locate it, but haven't had any luck yet.

Ok,
It is blowing air out the barrel because the valve pin is not seating. It also may be stuck in the open position. If you can see the end of the valve pin sticking out the barrel end of the receiver block (need to have the bottle off and possibly remove the little picatinny rail piece on the front of the receiver to get to the valve housing cover) then you know it is jammed open. You may be able to push it in enough that the spring inside will close it. If not, you need to take it apart and pull the soring and valve housing.
Cheers,
Greg

Reactions: orangeokie
i definitely dry fired to empty the plenum, And subsequently im pretty sure i blew an o-ring, after dry firing i saw a chunk of an o-ring piece all gunked up in the transfer port holes... now its leaking out of my barrell when i screw the air bottle back on..i tried to locate it, but haven't had any luck yet.
I'm pretty sure you have a valve and valve seat problem !!!

Reactions: Ta-Ta Toothie
Hi,
Cheers,
Greg

There was a video of him lubeing up the hammer and not the probe carrier. I wouldn't follow his directions...