• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other FX King vs BRK Ghost

Kind of off topic, but it is my thread after all.....does the Delta wolf shoot slugs well with the polygon barrel (I assume it's polygon)?
My Delta Wolf .25 shoots the NSA 34.9gr@980fps. Good accuracy out to 100yds. That was using the advanced mode “WARP” setting and the high flow valve.

The king/Dynamic in .25 and 700mm barrel is a beast out of the box. Mine without any modification besides a quick tune is slinging Altaros 60 grain slugs at 108 fpe. Not sure if ghost can match that level of performance with slugs even if it has a slug barrel.

FX has lift the bar up again for the industry, this was big bore territory not that long ago. If you want to shoot slugs out of box then stick with the King.
Interesting. What is the first shot accuracy like at 100 yards?

Any mods done to the rifle? Would one or two dry fires put it back on zero? How loud without the moderator when shooting in the 900-950fps range?

Nothing internal has been modified, just change of furniture.

I have tried “cold” first shot and it’s seems to hold zero just fine or doesn’t exhibit slower first shot. But most of the time I have routine of fill up the gun and dry fire couple of time before really start shooting.

Without the moderator it is pretty loud, not crazy but with even a small moderator it’s pretty quiet.

If some people consider that a airgun that cost more than 2K who can’t even shot with slugs it would be a good investment of money that’s your prerogative. A few days back I sold my Kalibrgun cricket II tactical .60 in .22 cal, do you people want to know why? Because even though it was extremely accurate, my others three low budget Avengers one first gen and two others Avenge-X all of them were just as accurate than this much more expensive airgun. The following info is for the op, in my personal opinion the Kalibrgun cricket II tactical .60 should be a better choice over any of this two airguns. There is a European company that sell them a few hundreds dollar less than the price you get here in the states. If you’re interested send me a pm to give you more info.

View attachment 418398

View attachment 418399

View attachment 418400
Good luck getting warranty support from your European source.