FX FX M2 power block

I think it depends on what you intend to use it for. I have an Mk2 with no power plenum. I have mine set at 150 on the reg and I’m able to shoot JSB heavy up to 950fps as well as the knock out at 930fps with pretty good accuracy (3/4 moa for the pellet and 1.25 moa for slugs). I’d feel comfortable taking the pellets to a benchrest comp. And killed plenty of starlings at 125-175yrds with slugs. If you intend to shoot heavier than 34 grain at similar velocity, then I’d go with a power plenum.

Hey guys I’m about to buy an Impact m2. It has no power block a the small Plenum. Is it worth the trouble to install the 720cc plenum and power block? Also about how much to buy the parts?
Thanks Jack
I have a mk2 with the power 72cc plenum and power block. Reg at 144 slinging javeling 21gr v2 at 1118fps, 26gr javelins v1 at 1035fps, 30gr javelins V1 at 960fps, the 30gr javelin v2 are going about 990fps, and the 34gr javelin v1 890fps. The 30's and 34's shoot great at the max setting, I also have the 16 click dial on mi impact so I have found myself able to shoot the 21gr great between 920fps and 1000fps and then 26gr between 950 and 1000.

Hey guys I’m about to buy an Impact m2. It has no power block a the small Plenum. Is it worth the trouble to install the 720cc plenum and power block? Also about how much to buy the parts?
Thanks Jack
Thanks for all the great replies. I forgot to tell yall it’s 30 cal with a 357 barrel. I’m thinking I will need all the power I can find. I will be shooting long range 2-300 yards at black birds. Maybe a deer also. Thanks again for the help. 😄

Thanks for all the great replies. I forgot to tell yall it’s 30 cal with a 357 barrel. I’m thinking I will need all the power I can find. I will be shooting long range 2-300 yards at black birds. Maybe a deer also. Thanks again for the help. 😄
Lol yeah I’d upgrade it to get that kind of power your looking for. Good luck!

Reactions: JaceSpace1369