FX Fx m3 help tune

Since that is a pretty standard weight in 25Cal, I would start at about ~150Bar on your first reg, and about ~110Bar on your second reg. That should get you into the 900s-fps, and then tune up from there. Main idea is to keep your hammer system strikes in range of your reg settings. You want about a 40Bar spread between your regs if you can to help with quicker plenum fills. Most people hit a differential ceiling though when using slugs so that number shrinks down closer to 20Bar. Something to consider is you may not need the extra twist rate of the slug liner with those 26g slugs. Most of the standard STX liners do well with light for caliber slugs.

My FXs in 500mm 25Cal seem to shoot Hades pellets at about 100Bar in the 860fps range, for a point of reference. Your barrel length will really help you, as I get like another 100-200fps in my 700mm 25Cal same reg settings. You shouldnt need to go very high with the light slugs. My 700mm Impact does 1000fps at ~150Bar with Nielsen 34.9g. My hammer weight and spring are a little heavier than stock but not by very much.

Since that is a pretty standard weight in 25Cal, I would start at about ~150Bar on your first reg, and about ~110Bar on your second reg. That should get you into the 900s-fps, and then tune up from there. Main idea is to keep your hammer system strikes in range of your reg settings. You want about a 40Bar spread between your regs if you can to help with quicker plenum fills. Most people hit a differential ceiling though when using slugs so that number shrinks down closer to 20Bar. Something to consider is you may not need the extra twist rate of the slug liner with those 26g slugs. Most of the standard STX liners do well with light for caliber slugs.

My FXs in 500mm 25Cal seem to shoot Hades pellets at about 100Bar in the 860fps range, for a point of reference. Your barrel length will really help you, as I get like another 100-200fps in my 700mm 25Cal same reg settings. You shouldnt need to go very high with the light slugs. My 700mm Impact does 1000fps at ~150Bar with Nielsen 34.9g. My hammer weight and spring are a little heavier than stock but not by very much.
Thank you for you replay
Your setting set after report FPS
And gun take rest after FPS auto down 3/4 short

Reactions: MongooseV8