• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX FX Match Grade Trigger?

IHO I don’t see anything wrong with the factory FX trigger.
I think it all depends on the shooter's expectations, and his/her experience with true match triggers. The FX standard trigger can be acceptable for many if properly adjusted. But to get the feel of a fine, multi-lever match trigger.....well, it ain't gonna happen. But it's functional and cheap to make, both totally acceptable to FX and most of their buyers. I installed the Boss match trigger in my Royale. By adding a lever, it's an improvement, but it still operates around that weird trigger roll. Silk purse from a sow's ear?

You need 7 more post before you can PM. Good luck finding a drop in. You will have to work on it yourself by changing the 1st stage spring, very carefully heating up the 2nd stage trigger screw to soften the internal spring and some polishing. I gave up on having a 2nd and just made it a great 4oz 1st stage.
Thank you, Pls do you know where I can buy a lighter spring .. & what the spec is I should ask for ? I really do not care about having a second stage... just need to lighten it some