Fx maverick gritty cocking issue

Hi folks.
I would like to share my expirience with gritty Fx Maverick cocking issue so that eventually someone with same problem can solve it..
Since out of a box I notice something in cocking cycle is not as it should be,esspecially with Fx airguns...It was like rusted handbrake of an old car.It was not smooth at all and cocking was loose in the first half of the cycle and then like you are gonna bend the lever,catching the trigger sear at the end of everything with some tensioned sound "click"
Afer many unsucssesful tryouts based on the most common cocking cycle videos i took the whole trigger and hammer system appart and I found out that obviously some stoned dayworker in factory slide it in the gun and send it out as fully operative.
I sanded that damaged and toothy part,tose it back in 180 degrees,reasambled the trigger system and now it is much much better cocking cycle but that click sound that indicates that the gun is in fire mode is barely noticable so I will need to order some new parts to resolve it 100 percent.

453460623_721764256756738_3753965341245760820_n.jpg