• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Maverick Sniper. 30 caliber FT/FS

Classified Status
NLA

hotspark

Mar 18, 2024
Western Massachusetts
Like the title says, have a maverick sniper in .30 cal .Bought the gun in February or early March this year. It has the slug power kit installed by Utah Air while it was in for warranty(regs wouldn't go over 100 bar, it's fixed) 1:22 liner that it came with. Carbon fiber fx sleeve and hard case. Excellent condition. Only shot from bench. NSA 54.5 grain slugs 905fps, 44 grain pellets faster than they need to be.found out I'm not an FX guy. I don't want to fiddle and tinker every time I take it out. PM me for more details or search for some of my post here to see my thoughts on this. Anywho I like Taipan, AGT, BRK.Open to other high end rifles as well, .25 caliber.. A compact might be cool, most of my current collection are long guns.The gun was $1800+ so if you're interested your offer should have cost close to the same.
I'll get more, better pictures up tomorrow. Rob

View attachment 487146

View attachment 487224

View attachment 487225

View attachment 487226

View attachment 487227

View attachment 487228

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotay42 and esd02