Fx maverick tune

The question I have is, do they sort of work now? Next question is, which barrel do you have? Do you have any numbers, speeds, SD's?
I have a sniper in .30 cal. (700mm) had to send it back for repair right out of the box. 6 weeks later I have it back and it shoots as good as I can. Slug power kit, 1:22 standard liner. 44.75 jsb pellets 985 fps at 7 (all over the place). At 6 I didn't chrono but hit the same hole at 70 yards so long as I do my part. 54.5 NSA slugs 910 fps reg 1 set at 160, reg 2 130. At 7 and hole in one, again as long as I do my part.

Last edited:
I have a sniper in .30 cal. (700mm) had to send it back for repair right out of the box. 6 weeks later I have it back and it shoots as good as I can. Slug power kit, 1:22 standard liner. 44.75 jsb pellets 985 fps at 7 (all over the place). At 6 I didn't chrono but hit the same hole at 70 yards so long as I do my part. 54.5 NSA slugs 910 fps reg 1 set at 160, reg 2 130. At 7 and hole in one, again as long as I do my part.
Too fast on the speed, that's why it's all over the place, JSB's like something in the 900 range, AEA's you can push somewhat higher, I think you're getting too much air behind them. If the slugs are working, then IMHO, forget about pellets but you can try the AEA's and see if they work better for you without changing anything or turn down your HSA on the pellets but it'll never be perfect.

Too fast on the speed, that's why it's all over the place, JSB's like something in the 900 range, AEA's you can push somewhat higher, I think you're getting too much air behind them. If the slugs are working, then IMHO, forget about pellets but you can try the AEA's and see if they work better for you without changing anything or turn down your HSA on the pellets but it'll never be perfect.
I know, power wheel setting 6, pellets hit hole in hole. Just didn't chrono on pw setting 6.