• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FX Maverick / Wildcat MKIII Slug Power Kit

Classified Status
NLA

Vhunter

Feb 27, 2018
Ohio, United States
Want to sell my FX Maverick / Wildcat MKIII slug power kit. Bought the Huma kit with the heavier hammer & spring so I'm selling this FX kit. Going to fully disclose what I have here so there are no surprises regarding the probe. When I first got it I had to de-burr the set screw hole that goes through the probe because my set screw would not fit without binding. I believe this was an issue that some people had with these probes? Anyway, the cutter bit slipped on the outer edge and you can see the gouges in the photo. The hole itself is not damaged as shown in the last picture, just not cosmetically pretty on the surface. I cleaned up the rough edges a bit with a slight chamfer. Functions perfectly normal and the .25 adapter and hammer weights were not used. Asking $25.00 OBO shipped to the first 48 states. Prefer Paypal F&F or add 3% for the fees.

P1230874 (Small).JPG

P1230873 (Small).JPG

P1230868 (Small).JPG

P1230867 (Small).JPG

Last edited: