• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Panthera 500, .22 cal

Classified Status
SOLD

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
*** SOLD ***

I bought this gun used last Fall from Airguns of Arizona. Haven't really shot it much as we haven't really bonded. Don't like the feel/form factor. Give me a Crown in a GRS stock and I'm happy as a pig in slop. But this gun is no Crown wearing a GRS stock.

Took some 50 yard shots with it this morning. The on-target performance shows that I'm not much of a marksman, and that I'm not all that comfortable over the gun. Only one screw up on my part though, where the trigger broke earlier than I was expecting. Trigger has been set up by previous owner as pretty much a light, clean single stage.

Gun comes with 5 each FX magazines, a single shot tray and a CARM single shot loader (the latter being my preference). Plus the owner's manual and the OEM FX hard case.

Gun is in very good condition, but has some little marks on it courtesy of the previous owner. I've tried to show all of them which I see in the photos below. And it looks like it is missing 2 bolts from under the barricade block? Don't know what's up with that.

Price is $1,400 shipped to an address in the CONUS, with payment via PayPal Friends and Family (the only form of electronic payment I have).

Thanks for looking,
Tom

EDIT: Not really looking for trades, but you can always offer. I have been thinking about maybe wanting to try a full size Sidewinder in .22 or .25...
IMG_3488.jpg

IMG_3490.jpg

IMG_3492.jpg

IMG_3493.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg
IMG_3487.jpg

IMG_3486.jpg