• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Panthera 700mm .25 $1599.99: Used 3 Times

Classified Status
NLA
I am selling my Panthera 700mm .25 Cal rifle that was used in a Youtube review gun. FX went through the rifle head to toe and swapped out the liner and polished some of the parts up for me. There is a photo from FX and the groups they got from the tuned rifle that was returned to me. They suggest 44 grain Javelins in the rifle.
I want to be completely transparent but I was unable to get this tight of groupings at the range when I shot this rifle. It might of been me, my scope, or something else but I just could not make it happen. If you want to check out my reviews of this rifle go here: https://www.youtube.com/@ShootingTargets727/videos

As of now, I have too many rifles, airgun projects, and youtube videos to make so my time is limited in tuning rifles. If you want a great deal on a Panthera that has only been out 3 times to the range this could be for you. You might have to spend some time with it or it might shoot like as accurate as the tuner from FX stated FYI.

WARNING: Very small crinkle next to the side gauge. I will supply another gauge to change it out and bubble wrap the gauges on shipment.
Like New Condition Case, Magazine, Rifle, Mis other stuff.
and can only take paypal. Sorry no trades right now.

Below is the reply from FX when they reworked my rifle:

"Your gun is coming your way. New liner, main block, and all updates that are available have been completed. Shot it at 50yds and it was 980FPS with very good accuracy. Max Spread was 2 on a bench chronograph. I included a small plastic baggie of the slugs. Enjoy. On the target below, the shot to the left is my hold point. The cluster of shots is a group of 5."
1683167740832.png

1683168439752.png

IMG_0282.1647972115.jpg

Jared

Reactions: RM.510bigbore