FX Fx reliability and warranty in 2024

*****Ad hominem attack removed.****

I bouth Fx maverick VP 22 6 weeks ago aprox.It came to me in sniper model hardcase and I was suspiccious...When I first time tried to cock my new rifle cocking was terrible,it was out of timing and like there was some rusted travel insid the gun...,I reached for you tubes how to videos and folowing that I noticed that I didnt get o rings inside the barrel,there were no o rings in transfer port,hammer v 7 was damaged,like production damaged and I have sand and polish it to make it works...gun has several marks that indication that it is not one time assabled dissasmbled.I send email to my suplier and he says that it is not possible,that they just got this rifle from Fx and they send it to me like this in sniper model hard case cause Fx send like that sometimes...,and that everything should be fine...I have limited options abouth my case cause I live in Croatia and first Fx store is 2000 km away.
I ordered some o rings from huma,put them in and poi of shift was terrible...I wasted 25 boxes of ammo to try to tune and make this gun works fine...then I put the liner in arrow spinner and I noticed a big wooble at one side so I send email to my suplier and to Fx.Suplier says that he has sended email to Fx to send me missing and damaged parts,after 10 day of no getting parts he said that they are on holidays,then Fx says that I need to contact my suplier...broken record case....In the meantime all screw are rusted and pins from cocking lever having tendency to fall out...
I had Streamline before and that gun worked flawlessly,with zero issues in few years and several dozen of thousands of pellets...
It is obvious that Fx is breaking bad bad bad...I dont care for Dubber,Gerhard and other videos abouth greatness of Fx cause is obvious that they are hard sposored and they can get around 50 liners to pick the best and the straghtess barrel and they show to us some non failed videos of Fx accuracy,as average Joe you could get really hard time with Fx thee days...
Fx done their marketing and they dont care abouth small people anymore,they have terrible quality control and terrible warraty and I think this is my list time dealing with Fx!I will order missing parts somwhere and try to make my maverick work,but also I think I am gonna sell it and buy Uragan or something much more reliable as I see on forums that I am not the only one that strugles with Fx from accuraccy to reliability.
A Ghost