FX FX repair shop near San Francisco/Bay Area?

Well... it happened. Looks like the regulator in my 3-year old FX Crown has given up and is leaking air.
Looking for repair shop options in the San Fran/Bay Area to avoid obscene shipping charges and miserable waiting times.
Any help appreciated.
Cheers.
you might want to look at Earnest Rowe FX masterclass videos on YouTube. very informative and you can pause and rewind.

Reactions: TL100
Closing the thread with a positive update: THANK YOU HogKiller for your help, guidance, and patience. You're a true gift to the airgun community and a real pleasure to talk to.
My Crown is back in action and I learned a thing or two on regulators, lubricants, and pellets.
Thank you ALL for your quick replies and meaningful suggestions. Wish I can pass it forward in due time.
Cheers.

Closing the thread with a positive update: THANK YOU HogKiller for your help, guidance, and patience. You're a true gift to the airgun community and a real pleasure to talk to.
My Crown is back in action and I learned a thing or two on regulators, lubricants, and pellets.
Thank you ALL for your quick replies and meaningful suggestions. Wish I can pass it forward in due time.
Cheers.
Thank you, it was fun, except for that darn 0-ring that refused to come out, that wasn't fun. 🤨