• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FX ROYAL 500 .25 Price Dropped

Classified Status
SOLD

Jammin22

May 12, 2018
In, United States
I purchased this awhile back and decided that I like shorter rifles or bullpups. It has been fully customized with a fully shroud barrel which is very effective. The overall length is still factory spec. 47". To install the shroud the bottle was removed and the air tube was installed. It has the FX Boss trigger group installed which breaks light and crisp. It does have the smooth twist barrel. It is setup to shoot Jsb 25gr @905fps and yields 44 regulated shots per fill or 4 magazines. Included is 3 magazines and fill probe. Holds air forever and performs as it should. Side cock lever is butter smooth. Previous owner said it will shoot m.o.a. @ 100yds with sorted pellets but I never shot it over 50yds. The magazines have small cracks in the cover but perform as they should. The stock has a bi-pod plate installed. Asking ( $800) $700
20230202_131218.jpg
shipped. Accept PayPal.
*Note- Scope and rings are not included.
* No trades *

Last edited: