• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FX Royale 400 .22 Laminate - SOLD

Classified Status
SOLD

ctshooter

Oct 30, 2018
CT, United States
Sales Rules:
  • I am only accepting PayPal or Venmo for this sale.
  • CONUS shipping is included in the asking price.
  • I will go based on PM timestamp.
  • Please - no trades for this sale.
  • I have bought and sold here on AGN for 4+ years with a good track record.
I purchased this FX Royale 400 Laminate from AoA used this past week. After just a few days I know I'm more of a bullpup/mini-carbine kinda guy and the form isn't going to work for me personally.

Aside from my personal feeling on the form this rifle shoots phenomenally well. Seems to be very accurate with the JSB 15/18/25grn options. Pushing the 18grs @ 920fps on high. The 3 level adjustment is very nice to have (Med is 700 fps and Low is 500 fps). I was also surprised how light the rifle is. Backyard friendly on Low and Med. High has a small bark - but at 33.5fpe that makes sense.

Comes as shown with 1 magazine in FX Box. No fill probe was supplied to me with the gun, but all you need is an extended foster.

I paid $1199 to AoA.

Price: $1100 Shipped SOLD
FXRoyale - 1.jpeg

FXRoyale - 2.jpeg

Last edited: