• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX T12 .25 cal 400cc

Classified Status
SOLD

Maizen

Oct 10, 2018
California, United States
This is my FX T12 400 (with the smooth twist 500mm barrel) that I picked up. It DOES NOT come with the UTG Scope and mounts. The story is that I had it in order to trade with someone else’s rifle after fixing it. But, I lost motivation to fix it completely after the trader backed off the deal. So, its just been sitting there. I did do a full o-ring reseal. So o-rings are no longer a concern. I also polished the brass valve seat and valve pin housing. What it needs now is a valve seat and valve pin replacement. Bear in mind that you will need to buy the delrin cap (about $7) as well. To take the delrin cap out, it is very simple. You use a drill bit to remove it. I can also remove if before sending should you wish.

I recommend buying a new valve seat and valve pin because I know that air down the barrel is indicative of a valve seat and valve pin issue (total cost for parts would be around $30). Installation is very simple. Ask for Newman at FXUSA (on Thursdays) if you have any questions. He knows the rifle well. I will send the rifle disassembled to you. Price is $480 $380 shipped. The schematic is very easy to follow and this rifle is not complicated at all (compared to an Impact).

The design is very similar to that of the new Dreamlines (it’s kind of a hybrid between Royale and Dreamline). The hammer spring can be adjusted as well.

I also bought a new magazine for it. Comes with 1 magazine.

To prove I did a full o-ring reseal, I’ll be sending the o-rings I exchanged.

It’s also available for trade if you have something you’d like to trade.

D6116BAA-CF03-42AB-B21D-9FCC297740F3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Exodus