FX FX...... Where the pieces are manufactured?

It may be true but because I read it on AGN from a massive FX hater that heard from someone else hardly makes it a truth. The hate is almost comical. 👍👍
I think I watched a video of someone visiting the factory at Sweden.

I was of the idea that every pin, screw and piece was made in Sweden.

At least my Panthera do not seem a cheap making. Problematic, indeed, but not cheap (except the butt pad).

People get the misconception that everything is junk in China, but thats not the case at all.

Chinese factories give you options what you want, if you want top class stuff, you have to pay the price for production.

For example. Hawke, Athlon, Element Optics are all made in Chinese factories, (except their topline).

“Today someone told me that the truth is…”

Word of mouth is indeed the best source for the truth.. No need for further investigation or source validation. :unsure::alien::sneaky:
Not at all.

"I am asking if someone knows..... I DO NOT KNOW !!!!!".... I am on the idea that all the pieces are made in Sweden !!!

I guess we would need to know if Sweden has laws that govern using a claim label of "made in Sweden" first. Maybe their laws are super strict and require all components be made in Sweden before a completed unit can wear that label. Or, maybe it can have 80% parts manufactured in other countries and only be assembled in Sweden to qualify for that label. Food for thought before everyone gets the torches and pitch forks out.

Reactions: Emu
People get the misconception that everything is junk in China, but thats not the case at all.

Chinese factories give you options what you want, if you want top class stuff, you have to pay the price for production.

For example. Hawke, Athlon, Element Optics are all made in Chinese factories, (except their topline).
Civivi/WE Knives and OLight are pretty sweet :cool:

Reactions: Jaxjax and efem09

Some of the scopes you mention are REALLY good !!!

Reactions: Jaxjax and efem09
Tbh dont like Hawke that much anymore, i think they are overpriced for what you are getting. Discovery and Vector are much better and waay cheaper.

Hawke was very popular like 10-15 years ago, when they massively promoted their scopes on airgun channels.
Athlon are super good scopes !!!

In the past month I bought two West Hunter scopes with a really good reticle and they keep the zero perfectly. Very, very affordable, ffp..... I am very happy with them.... And they were made in China.