FX FX...... Where the pieces are manufactured?

theres a reason why people consider msot stuff from china junk. Its because 99.9% of the time it is or that its low quality or doesnt last. Yes there is some things that are ok. but generally theres a valid reason for the stereotype.
That is mainly because the American market requires huge volumes and as cheap as possible,.......you get what you ask.

Reactions: DesertSilver
Today someone told me that the truth is that FX pieces are manufactured in China by same people that make the pieces for AEA.
. . .

"Someone told you" ? . . . S o m e o n e . . .
And of course you know that 'someone' to be himself a great fan of FX guns, owning a wide FX collection himself. . . something like that, Emu ?
Or might you perhaps be referring to 'someone' with not as much a rousing and enthusing attitude towards FX . . . And you knew this ? . . .

Spreading 'hearsay' to come to 'truth' are you, Emu ?
A bit odd at least, considering there are enough videos online covering 'extended visits' to the Mariestad plant.

For anyone having seen the insides of that FX plant (even if it were but on video) it s quite easy to understand that all main and important parts are manufactured in Sweden. Except perhaps for items like FX bottles and FX gauges (the latter truly are cr*p - can t say it otherwise) and some other outsourced stuff, next to some minor parts like screws or springs perhaps.

Lucky enough, Emu, there's guys like Broekzwans on this platform.. saving you from stirring up unfounded gossip by renowned FX bashers.

I've been in their factory 1,5 year ago and their parts are made in house. They have a couple of CNC milling machines running to source their own parts. up to a year ago they had their anodizing outsourced but they can do that in-house now as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: airprsr
"Someone told you" ? . . . S o m e o n e . . .
And of course you know that 'someone' to be himself a great fan of FX guns, owning a wide FX collection himself. . . something like that, Emu ?
Or might you perhaps be referring to 'someone' with not as much a rousing and enthusing attitude towards FX . . . And you knew this ? . . .

Spreading 'hearsay' to come to 'truth' are you, Emu ?
A bit odd at least, considering there are enough videos online covering 'extended visits' to the Mariestad plant.

For anyone having seen the insides of that FX plant (even if it were but on video) it s quite easy to understand that all main and important parts are manufactured in Sweden. Except perhaps for items like FX bottles and FX gauges (the latter truly are cr*p - can t say it otherwise) and some other outsourced stuff, next to some minor parts like screws or springs perhaps.

Lucky enough, Emu, there's guys like Broekzwans on this platform.. saving you from stirring up unfounded gossip by renowned FX bashers.

What Broekzwans doesn't even mention there, is that he 's been in regular and close contact with Johan A. for some years now, speaking his mind to FX whenever he feels like it.
Also now with this launch of FX King, which Broekzwans considers to be 'a gun that still needs some work on the internals'.
I clearly said that I was asking.....

So to not put words on my mouth.

I already thank the informed thread.

Couldnt care less as long as finish is proper, fit is proper, and use of materials is proper. I don't care if a guy on a raft in the middle of the Ocean made the parts. As long as they're right. I have guns that are extremely good that are 100% made in China. My FX is also extremely good. Or course more refined than the Chinese guns, but that's what you're paying for.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66