• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Fx wildcat .22 mk1 $450

Classified Status
SOLD

Mt Airgunner

Jun 10, 2022
Columbia falls,Mt
HELP! A bike I’ve been coveting just came up for sale and if I can’t show that I’ve divested myself of some older toys I suspect my wife will toss me in a hole, make me rub lotion all over my body and use my skin for new door mat.

This wildcat Was my absolute favorite til I drank the Impact Kool-Aid. It is smooth, accurate, holds air and feels like the touch of your Swedish mistress as she caresses your face after a long day of doing projects for your wife. (Too far?). Includes 3 magazines, the Hugget, the onboard mag holder, Plano case and a bag of magic beans (maybe). Will come as pictured except scope. If you want the Hawke 3-12 let me know and I’m sure we can find a reasonable number. The only thing I cannot find is the fill probe and I’m looking. I’m sure it will show. It’s safely stored in that special place so I didn’t lose it.

$450 shipped conus.

Now the semi legal stuff: No scammers pls. I love fiction but I’m not in the mood today. Probably won’t be tomorrow either. CONUS. PayPal F&F Zelle Venmo Whatever. No trades as I’m trying to save my skin here people.

IMG_6194.jpeg

IMG_6193.jpeg