• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning FX Wildcat Mk3 .25 sniper power wheel

What wimpanzee says 👆 To distil PCP tuning to one sentence.

Increase the hammer until the fps does not increase any more then back off the hammer until the fps is 3% lower than the maximum.

Ok, I will give you a bit more 😄

If after you have done the above and you want more speed, increase the reg pressure a few bar and repeat, or if you want less speed, decrease the reg pressure a few bar and repeat.

That is not the only way to tune a PCP or even the best way, depending on what you want to achieve. If you want to know more about tuning/adjusting a PCP there is a ton of reading to be done on the forums.

Thanks Sonny, yeah I watched it and he doesn’t seem to have the same problem as I.. I followed his steps but as soon as I reach power level 7 my spring seat looks to be moving just like the video you sent but if you watch carefully my spring seat isn’t locking in where it should be.

thanks in advance,

vincent

I didn't see anything out of the ordinary in your video. If you hold the rifle pointing down then the spring seat will naturally fall away from the adjuster so it may not be showing you what you expect to see.

Wimpanzee I don't think I want to raise it even more when I am getting the speed I need. It came to me stock at 140 BAR and I raised my regulator to 145 and then to 150 bar and was able to get the speed I wanted by the advice of Xyon. The power wheel works all the way to power level 6 and when I turn it to the 7th power level, no matter how I hold it, it will recoil and shoot as if it was still on power level 6. In Ernest Rowe's video at 3:21 his spring seat moves one direction which is towards the hammer. On my video, that last click that I demonstrated was me going to the 7th power level.