• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Wildcat MKIII bare receiver

Classified Status
NLA

Vhunter

Feb 27, 2018
Ohio, United States
Selling an FX Wildcat MKIII bare receiver with hammer spring adjuster knob & screw. Long story short, I bought a Wildcat MKIII from a member and it wasn't as pristine as described, there were signs of heavy use and tinkering of the rifle. The hammer adjuster screw threads are partially stripped at the outer end as shown in the photo. There is also a hairline crack in the thread area due to the thinness of the casting and excessive stress put on the adjuster knob. It can still hold the screw but not with heavy preload. It may be a fully functioning part if the threads were extended farther into the receiver and a longer screw was used. Might be good for someone wanting to do some sort of customized build. I didn't have time to mess with it and ended up buying new parts from FX to fix the rifle.

Would like to sell it to recover a small portion of the cost for the new parts I had to buy. $40.00 plus shipping. I'd also be open to offers. Payment by Paypal F&F.

Wildcat MKIII receiver (1) (Small).JPG

Wildcat MKIII receiver (2) (Small).JPG

Wildcat MKIII receiver (3) (Small).JPG

Wildcat MKIII receiver (4) (Small).JPG

Wildcat MKIII receiver (5) (Small).JPG

Wildcat MKIII receiver (7) (Small).JPG

Wildcat MKIII receiver (10) (Small).JPG

Wildcat MKIII receiver (8) (Small).JPG

Last edited: