• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FYI...The Sig asp20 hasn't been discontinued

While Sig as a firearms company is great, SigAir that's a different entity has no interest in producing serious airguns. They have more interest in producing tactical overpriced box store toys that aren't meant to last. The ASP20 was the only Airgun they produced that had some performance but at the asking price I see many better options. Having a plastic trigger on a gun costing over $400 is rediculous as well as slapping thick black paint on a wood stock. Just my opinion of course. 

When the ASP20 first came out you could get a synthetic stock version for $349 including free shipping! I think the wood stocked model was as low as $399. The wood stock was not a " thick black paint " as you described but a blackish stain. Stain..not paint. Despite the plastic trigger, what other break barrel airgun with the Sigs power and accuracy can you find in that price range ? A Weihrauch HW90 ? Yes, it has a beautiful trigger but they'll run you an easy $700 ! You can get a Hatsan of equal power to the Sig ASP20 for probably in the same price range but I'd take the Sig over the Hatsan.

It would be in your best interests to visit the Dowdle Sports & Outdoor reviews on their website before ordering from them. The recording left by the company at 901-751-9988 warns that they will not accept customer inquiries over the phone. The recording also states that orders are backed up for months. Nearly all of the reviews state that the site is a scam. I ordered the Sig Sauer Air Rifle. My confirmation flashed on then off of the screen so quickly that I didn't have time to read the number. There is no way to communicate with a Dowdle Representative that I've discovered with extensive effort.