• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FYI...The Sig asp20 hasn't been discontinued

The things that make you go hmmm, congrats to the seller on finding a willing bidder now the question will be will the buyer actually complete checkout.

I hope to find a reasonably priced one one day, but for now I will continue to pursue some classics that I want secure before prices go beyond what I can justify.

" The things that make you go hmmm, congrats to the seller on finding a willing bidder now the question will be will the buyer actually complete checkout."

True! The only bidder has ONE feedback. I'm always leary of buying from, or selling to, new greenhorns on ebay. 

Read a post on the GTA site where someone called Sig to get the scoop on the ASP20. They're just out of stock. For those of you who can't find one in .22 cal. Not sure if they have the wood version.

https://www.topgun-airguns.com/product/sig-sauer-asp20-synthetic/

Can't tell you just how glad I am to hear this!!

Wonder what's going on with their production?

Probably focused on their military contract....

Could be. Firearms is there main gig. Airguns are just a side hobby.

LOOKS LIKE THE INFO I POSTED BEFORE IS WRONG. THESE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS CAME RIGHT OFF THE SIG WEBSITE.

Screenshot_20210313-155256_Chrome.1615679696.jpg

Reactions: pdxFrank
I was the one selling the rifle on ebay and apparently some of you sending me the hate mail. I canceled the sale and decided to keep both my rifles. FYI the rifles including taxes and shipping are close to $500 and the scope had a metal flip cover ($50) and honeycomb shade ($50). So scope was another 450. If you found the price not reasonable turn the page and go somewhere else, ( California is always an option), this is a free Capitalist country.

I was the one selling the rifle on ebay and apparently some of you sending me the hate mail. I canceled the sale and decided to keep both my rifles. FYI the rifles including taxes and shipping are close to $500 and the scope had a metal flip cover ($50) and honeycomb shade ($50). So scope was another 450. If you found the price not reasonable turn the page and go somewhere else, ( California is always an option), this is a free Capitalist country.

" I was the one selling the rifle on ebay and apparently SOME OF YOU SENDING ME THE HATE MAIL "

Aren't you kind of speculating that it was one of us sending you "hate mail" ? I emailed you but anything I asked wasn't hateful.

This topic seems to be quite old, but I still want to know; are Sig Sauer ASP20 rifles still being built?

EDIT: After reading that Sig has discontinued them, perhaps I should reconsider my objectives.
Perhaps I should consider a .22 ‘springer’ from a dedicated air gun manufacturer, with a track record for support, parts availability, service availability. I’m retired, so I do have to be mindful of my budget.

This topic seems to be quite old, but I still want to know; are Sig Sauer ASP20 rifles still being built?
Does anyone ever have them in stock? I believe that I’d like to get one, IF I could ever find one. I’d be okay with a “nice, gently used” one as well.

No ! They are not. Good luck finding one. One on ebay now but $1265 ???

Does anyone ever have them in stock? I believe that I’d like to get one, IF I could ever find one. I’d be okay with a “nice, gently used” one as well.

No ! They are not. Good luck finding one. One on ebay now but $1265 ???

Wow. If mine wasn't a laser I'd sell it!