Gamo Gamo arrow classic back in stock!

Good luck with yours. Mine (standard type) was sent back for warranty repair of the firing valve, they wouldn't send one or even just the pin, said I'd need an FFL transfer. I like many things about it but wouldn't buy another, not until they redesign the firing valve. I'm going to jerry rig something to support that valve pin when I get it back from repair.

Last edited:
Good luck with yours. Mine (standard type) was sent back for warranty repair of the firing valve, they wouldn't send one or even just the pin, said I'd need an FFL transfer. I like many things about it but wouldn't buy another, not until they redesign the firing valve. I'm going to jerry rig something to support that valve pin when I get it back from repair.
One bad thing about gamo. Won’t give you jack squat for parts. Sometimes you can find parts online over seas

Reactions: Air King
I had to send mine in as well, should get it back next week, I believe I had same problem, I'd cock and load rifle pull trigger but it wouldn't release air, anyway I'm wondering, did the repair from gamo fix the defect or did the problem happen again? I read that gamo fixed the defect with later batches

Reactions: Air King
I had to send mine in as well, should get it back next week, I believe I had same problem, I'd cock and load rifle pull trigger but it wouldn't release air, anyway I'm wondering, did the repair from gamo fix the defect or did the problem happen again? I read that gamo fixed the defect with later batches

If you'd have taken it apart you'd see the firing valve pin is too long, it flexes just a wee bit until over time it breaks, where the o-ring sits on the firing pin inside the valve body, the pin is thinnest at that point. It's a flawed design. An otherwise great little airgun but severely flawed.

The arrow is a pretty good pcp but now it is in wood and has more power then the regular arrow. They do have a 25% off veterans discount. Lol it took a month on a ship from spain to get back in stock i just orderd mine just fyi!!
I would not call the Gamo Arrow a pretty good PCP.

The main difference between the "Classic:" and the regular Arrow seems to be the wooden stock.
The internals seem to be identical and similar in quality to a Crosman or Daisy multipump.

You can read my review here: